cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please verify my identity

dilshad_838
Dilshad A Member Since: Sep 15, 2020
3871 of 4,311

I opend a file in "New Incognito Window" still not Badge nto showing. 

dilshad_838
Dilshad A Member Since: Sep 15, 2020
3872 of 4,311

Hi Bojan,

I have clear cache and cookies and log in with another browser even check on mobile browser but still got same issue

Let us know how fix.

Thank you.

Dilshad A.
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3873 of 4,311

Hi Dilshad,

I checked, and I can confirm that the ID Verified badge is already showing. Could you please try logging out and log back into your account and try checking again? 

~ Joanne
Upwork
rimandorocky
Rocky R Member Since: Mar 29, 2021
3874 of 4,311
Hello Upwork Team,

I would like to request for your assistance regarding my account. I do not see the ID Verified badge on my profile even if already received an email 2 months ago stating that I have been verified.

Looking forward for a resolution.
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3875 of 4,311

Hi Rocky,

I would like to clarify that we have several verification processes. The one that you have finished was not for our ID badge. Once you're required to verify your profile our team will reach out to you directly with detailed instructions. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
harisali786
HARIS A Member Since: May 19, 2021
3876 of 4,311

I can't see ID Verification Link In My Account Settings display error 404

How can I get Blue Tick On my Profile

i want Blue tick Please Help 

g_vasilevski
3877 of 4,311

Hi Haris,

Please keep in mind that freelancers can't request a verification from their end. Once you're required to verify your profile our team will reach out to you directly with detailed instructions. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
3dvisualarts
Adrian B Member Since: May 5, 2021
3878 of 4,311
My agency is a US person. I successfully completed W-9 for the US person, a domestic, C Corporation, incorporated in New York in 2016.
But you won't allow my ID verification because I don't own a US passport, driver's license or state ID?
I can't believe such discrimination still exists in the global marketplace of 2021. The US government has allowed me to incorporate a company without being a US citizen, but you guys are not? Please allow my verification with my ID issued by my country of residence.
g_vasilevski
3879 of 4,311

Hi Adrian,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
ideaswings
Muhammad B Member Since: May 13, 2021
3880 of 4,311

Hi there. I am trying to verify my Identity with my CNIC but getting this message:

We couldn't verify your ID

Please try again with a valid official government ID.

I am done with my face verification.

I am using My Original Govt Issued ID and I need this verification to be done for My agency Profile too. So please help !

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS