cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepting an offer letter

talented_gabriel
Timileyin Gabriel A Member Since: Jun 15, 2021
4391 of 4,405
My account was suspended after I received the identification badge with no email about what happened
I don’t understand
Please help
jeremycstdio
Jeremy C Member Since: Sep 9, 2017
4392 of 4,405

Hi, I received an offer letter on Junte 25th and I'm not able to move forward because the offer is "Under review" Today is the 29th and I keep seeing the same message, I;m afraid my client will remove the offer before I can complete the steps to work with them, please the the image attach I REALLY NEED HELP 

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4393 of 4,405

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for following up with additional information. Looks like you've completed the required task. The client will update you once they review your submission. 

Thanks for your patience! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
mostafa-belihi
Mostafa A Member Since: Mar 25, 2017
4394 of 4,405

So I receive a request to verify my identity after I have my first earning?

This is because I'm looking for a way to do it right now with no luck.

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
4395 of 4,405

Hi Mostafa,

It doesn't look like you need to verify your account yet. Please know that verification cannot be requested, but is slowly being rolled out to users of Upwork. If the team finds the need to verify your account, you will be notified through an email, or through a notification in your account with more information on how you can complete the verification process. 

~Andrea
Upwork
princessamendoza
Princess M Member Since: Sep 22, 2021
4396 of 4,405

I do not have a government issued ID. I do have a voter's id but it is still under my maiden name.  Can I send it instead? How about company ID?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4397 of 4,405

Hi Princess,

To learn more about our accepted documents, check out this Help Article. I can see that you have already followed up on your ticket as well. Our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further directly there. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
dianamorea
Ramona-Diana M Member Since: Sep 3, 2015
4398 of 4,405

Hi!

Is the video verification process still mandatory?

How do I know if I have to complete the video verification?

(my profile completion says 100%)

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4399 of 4,405

Hi Ramona,

Once you're required to verify your profile you will be able to start the process by going to Settings > Identity Verification. Once the verification is completed a badge will be awarded on your profile as well. To learn more about this, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
farina_malik
Farina M Member Since: Sep 24, 2021
4400 of 4,405

Hello,

Can you please verify my identity and issue me a "ID verification badge" so i can display it on my profile.

Regards,

Farina.