cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity Verified badge soon required for all earning freelancers

Highlighted
Dare L Member Since: Oct 16, 2017
1931 of 2,299

My international passport just expired on April 2020 and Due to the COVID 19, we are on lockdown, I can't renew the passport for now. And am to do my verification before 19th June. Please, how else can I be verified? My work ID Card was rejected. Thanks.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1932 of 2,299

Hi Dare,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that one of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket with more information. You can also check out this help article for more information on the acceptable documents.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Mohamed A Member Since: Jun 16, 2020
1933 of 2,299

I need someone to make the video call verification to be able to make proposals 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1934 of 2,299

Hi Mohamed,

Please try to complete the process using Firefox. If you`re still experiencing any problems on your end, please share more details with me. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Muhammed A Member Since: Jun 13, 2020
1935 of 2,299

I don't have a supported ID

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1936 of 2,299

Hi Muhammed,

Please refer to the instructions our team shared on your ticket. If you have any additional question feel free to update your ticket and our team will assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Dyon L Member Since: Jul 31, 2019
1937 of 2,299
I have made a video call and have been successfully verified. But so far I can not apply for jobs, please help. Thank you
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1938 of 2,299

Hi Dyon,

Looks like our team is still looking into this case. Please allow time for our team to complete this process and once they do they will reach out to you with more details.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Francisco C Member Since: Jun 16, 2020
1939 of 2,299

Hi, I made already the identity verification and I had the call with an Upwork representative 3 days ago, however I have a notifcation in Upwork saying "Some of your services are temporarily on hold [...] we need you to take a few minutes to verify your identity" Is there any other step to be done apart from sending gouvernement id and talking with an Upwork agent?

Thanks,

Francisco

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1940 of 2,299

Hi Francisco,

It looks like you're still required to complete the ID verification process. In order to complete this process, please click on the Get Started button and submit your IDIf our team needs any additional information, they will reach out to you directly and guide you further thought this process.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS