cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity Verified badge soon required for all earning freelancers

Highlighted
Alexandr K Member Since: Nov 30, 2020
2831 of 3,168

I have been trying to get visually verified for 3 days now and it always times out. When it directs me to the help page I try to choose a topic and within seconds it sends me back to the help page and closes the widget I was trying to read.  I need to fill out a ticket for help. I've enabled popups and a third party in chrome. Please and Thank you for the help in advance!

Highlighted
Dario C Member Since: Nov 4, 2020
2832 of 3,168

I got the same issue. Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2833 of 3,168

Hi Alexandr and Dario,

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support tickets to assist you with your verification processes.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Tracy B Member Since: Jul 30, 2020
2834 of 3,168

I have a paid account, and I have been unable to get the video chat feature to work so that I can complete my video verification before my Dec. 4th deadline. I have also been unable to reach anyone at Upwork for help. I do not want to get locked out of my account because of the technical difficulties with completing the video verification, especially after I finished the first step for I.D. verification back in July. Can someone please help?!? Thank you, Tracy

Highlighted
2835 of 3,168

Thank you for reaching out to us, Tracy.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Alexandr K Member Since: Nov 30, 2020
2836 of 3,168
Please watch the video!!!
**Edited for community guidelines**
I cannot follow any link, redirects to the main page! and there is no chat icon

I have been trying to get visually verified for 3 days now and it always times out. When it directs me to the help page I try to choose a topic and within seconds it sends me back to the help page and closes the widget I was trying to read.  I need to fill out a ticket for help. I've enabled popups and a third party in chrome. Please and Thank you for the help in advance!

I cannot follow any link, redirects to the main page! and there is no chat icon
Highlighted
2837 of 3,168

Hi Alexandr,

Looks like our team was able to assist you with completing your verification process. Feel free to reach back to us if we still can assist you with anything.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Kassandra Christie D Member Since: Dec 1, 2020
2838 of 3,168

I am having the same issue. I was trying to comply with the identity verification request but the upwork support page keeps redirecting and also the Contact Us button doesn't work.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2839 of 3,168

Hi Kassandra,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your  verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Betelhem M Member Since: Dec 1, 2020
2840 of 3,168

There is no Identity verification option in my account, How can I verify my Identity.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS