Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity Verified badge soon required for all earning freelancers

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2841 of 3,022

I'm sorry to hear that, Areg.

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team regarding your concern and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with completing your verification process.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Maricar W Member Since: Aug 16, 2019
2842 of 3,022

upwork.JPG

Hello! I am very new to Upwork and I fortunately got hired to one job I finished on the same day. Now Upwork is asking me to verify my ID. I'm ready to submit government ID and do the video call, I've tried multiple times on my phone and laptop but I keep getting this error message. Has anybody else experienced this? I can not send new proposals since I'm stuck here. 

Highlighted
2843 of 3,022

Hi Maricar,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this caused. I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with completing your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Tiago C Member Since: Aug 16, 2019
2844 of 3,022

Hi!

I'm experiencing a small bug in the Verify Identity page. It doesn't let me complete the process, but it also says I must do it until tomorrow.

Can anyone help please?

Thank you.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2845 of 3,022

Hi Tiago,

I'm sorry about the trouble you're having. I've shared your concern with the team and one of the team members will reach out to you directly and assist you in completing the video verification process. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Sardar Usairem A Member Since: Aug 9, 2019
2846 of 3,022
Hi,

I received an email from Upwork that i need to complete my identity verification, i am trying to start verification but it shows me again and again that “we are having a technical problem “

Is this for everyone?
Highlighted
Van V Member Since: Dec 5, 2017
2847 of 3,022

Same here. "Start Chat" just redirect me to the support home page and did nothing else.

Highlighted
2848 of 3,022

Hi Sardar Usairem and Van,

I'll escalate your concerns to our team, and one of our agents will reach out you directly to assist you further with completing your verification process.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Stanislav V Member Since: Aug 21, 2019
2849 of 3,022

Hi,

Upwork warned that "Verify your Identity by 08/23/2019 UTC to continue winning jobs on Upwork." several days ago.

So I verified ID using my passport and got success about ID verification. After that, I tried to do video verification and a sign appeared that everything went well according to the IP address once I clicked start chat button.
What does it mean? Does it mean that I am passed video verification step?

I can't see any indication that the video call was successful in the page of Identity verification..

I clicked the start chat button again, but it redirects me to FAQ page.

Please give me correct solution soon.

Today is 21th, Aug. I don't have enough days to verify.

Thanks

Highlighted
2850 of 3,022

Thank you for reaching out to us, Stanislav.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with completing your verification process.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS