Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity Verified badge soon required for all earning freelancers

hamzakabir57
Hamza K Member Since: Nov 30, 2020
2861 of 4,326

Hello Upwork Community!

Glad to Be A part of Upwork Forum!

I'm Facing An issue since Last 48 Hours.

So The Thing is That, Its last Date for me to verify myself on upwork through video Verification, And As I Have to First chat with the Agent before making A Call, So The Problem I Am Facing Now is that I Get this Option while Getting Started on Chat:-

" Thanks For Reaching Out! Unfornuately, You have Started too many chat sessions with us inthe Past Hour"

Kindly Help me to Fix This Issue,as its the Last date for me to get Verified on Upwork.

Kind Wishes,

Hamza Kabir!

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2862 of 4,326

Hi Hamza,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been able to start the verification process. Please allow one hour to pas. If the issue persists afterwards, please try clearing your cache and cookies or try using Firefox as a browser to initiate it?

If the issue persists let us know.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
cyndyk_ids
Alexandr K Member Since: Nov 30, 2020
2863 of 4,326

I have been trying to get visually verified for 3 days now and it always times out. When it directs me to the help page I try to choose a topic and within seconds it sends me back to the help page and closes the widget I was trying to read.  I need to fill out a ticket for help. I've enabled popups and a third party in chrome. Please and Thank you for the help in advance!

88ed71f8
Dario C Member Since: Nov 4, 2020
2864 of 4,326

I got the same issue. Smiley Sad

bstojadinovic
2865 of 4,326

Hi Alexandr and Dario,

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support tickets to assist you with your verification processes.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Upwork
barbourcs
Tracy B Member Since: Jul 30, 2020
2866 of 4,326

I have a paid account, and I have been unable to get the video chat feature to work so that I can complete my video verification before my Dec. 4th deadline. I have also been unable to reach anyone at Upwork for help. I do not want to get locked out of my account because of the technical difficulties with completing the video verification, especially after I finished the first step for I.D. verification back in July. Can someone please help?!? Thank you, Tracy

bstojadinovic
2867 of 4,326

Thank you for reaching out to us, Tracy.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
cyndyk_ids
Alexandr K Member Since: Nov 30, 2020
2868 of 4,326
Please watch the video!!!
**Edited for community guidelines**
I cannot follow any link, redirects to the main page! and there is no chat icon

I have been trying to get visually verified for 3 days now and it always times out. When it directs me to the help page I try to choose a topic and within seconds it sends me back to the help page and closes the widget I was trying to read.  I need to fill out a ticket for help. I've enabled popups and a third party in chrome. Please and Thank you for the help in advance!

I cannot follow any link, redirects to the main page! and there is no chat icon
bstojadinovic
2869 of 4,326

Hi Alexandr,

Looks like our team was able to assist you with completing your verification process. Feel free to reach back to us if we still can assist you with anything.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
kisyang1988
Kassandra Christie D Member Since: Dec 1, 2020
2870 of 4,326

I am having the same issue. I was trying to comply with the identity verification request but the upwork support page keeps redirecting and also the Contact Us button doesn't work.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS