Did you mean: 

Identity Verified badge soon required for all earning freelancers

Justine S Member Since: Dec 18, 2017
341 of 433

Thank you very much.

Taha N Member Since: Aug 27, 2017
342 of 433

Hello Respected Members,

My name on Upwork is "Taha Nouman" I was asked to do the verification of National Identity Card but on my ID card it's "Syed Taha Nouman Wasti" in which Syed is my caste and Wasti is the Family name so will it be a problem in verification as my name is partially matching and they say it should be matched with the ID card?

Regards,

Taha

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
343 of 433

Hi Taha,

We completely understand that not all names have the same pattern when written in public documents or when registering for an account online. Hence we carefully review each document to ensure that users will not have a problem when the time comes that they will be requested to verify their identity. We implement guidelines when reviewing documents and the concerns you have raised regarding your name should not be a problem. If your name variation is not acceptable, our agent will advise you directly about mismatch on your documents and suggest editing your Upwork profile name to match your legal name. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Taha N Member Since: Aug 27, 2017
344 of 433

Thanks, Bojan for your prompt reply. I will upload my documents then. 

Regards,

Taha

Gabriela D Member Since: Jul 31, 2019
345 of 433

Hello! I have a problem with the verification id videocall. When i click on the start button it sends me on the help page. I did clean my cache and tried to use a different browser but i still have the issue.

346 of 433

Thank you for reaching out to us, Gabriela.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Gabriela D Member Since: Jul 31, 2019
347 of 433

Thank you, i did got an email with a link to access, but the issue is happenig also with the link received. It still sends me only to help page Smiley Sad

348 of 433

Hi Gabriela,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Hoorain J Member Since: Sep 13, 2019
349 of 433

when i ask to start live chat it redirects me to my profile what should i do

i have tried everything but nothing is working

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
350 of 433

Hoorain J wrote:

when i ask to start live chat it redirects me to my profile what should i do

i have tried everything but nothing is working

Good luck.

Also, when you finally manage to connect with video, good luck proving you are the person shown in your profile picture... Why do you think they ask for video? To make sure you're the person you say you are on your profile, including your photo.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS