Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity Verified badge soon required for all earning freelancers

abdul___majid
Abdul M Member Since: Mar 21, 2021
3561 of 3,908
I have uploaded the ID card again, its again on manual verification ( We’re
reviewing your ID, which can take up to 1 business day.). Please advice, my
passport is expired and Govt. ID card going to manual verification.
luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
3562 of 3,908

Hi Abdul, 

Since you've uploaded your ID already, the team will be reviewing it and following up with you in the next 24 hours. If you do not receive an update after that, feel free to let us know so we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
adeel619
Adeel H Member Since: Nov 21, 2019
3563 of 3,908

Hello,

I'm a freelancer and recently started working on upwork i was required to verify my identity i submitted my id card and selfie, id card was verified successfully but my selfie is not verifying and it's been 3 days.

The deadline for verifying the identity is 26 march so kindly solve my issue so that I keep working upwork without any issue

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3564 of 3,908

Hi Adeel,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
bilal2105
Muhammad B Member Since: Mar 22, 2021
3565 of 3,908

Hello!
Hope you are doing great!
I am new to Upwork, I just received my first job. I am trying to verify my identity. But whenever I upload my Government ID card photo, it always shows this message "Please try again with a valid official government ID".
I have been tired with almost 20 different images, I have only one day left to verify it.

I am attaching my Government ID Card photo. I need your help, What should I do now, Kindly help me out with this, I will be very thankful to you.

**Edited for community guidelines**

bilal2105
Muhammad B Member Since: Mar 22, 2021
3566 of 3,908

I need help please

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3567 of 3,908

Hi Muhammad,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Parama R Member Since: Mar 23, 2021
3568 of 3,908

Hi, I have submitted the selfie for verification. It has been more than a day, it still has not been verified. Please advice.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3569 of 3,908

Thank you for reaching out to us, Parama.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
msmarielleee
Marielle S Member Since: Sep 17, 2020
3570 of 3,908
Hi. My account is put on hold and I can't submit proposals and withdraw my earnings because I haven't responded to the identity verification that was sent to me. It's because I don't have a valid ID that time, and I still don't have it now. I already applied for it last month, a Postal ID to be specific, and it's supposed to be here last March 16. I don't know what's taking it so long but maybe the lockdown on several areas here in my province is one of the reasons and I can't do anything about that. I am not even allowed to go out. My question is, can I use a police clearance to verify my identity? It's the only identification I have right now aside from my cards and birth certificate. I really need to recover my account as soon as possible because my client's going to open a new contract on upwork which I have to submit a proposal to. Please help me. The project that we are working on can't be delayed. Thank you in advance.