Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity Verified badge soon required for all earning freelancers

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3741 of 4,343

Hi Patricia,

Could you please try to complete the process via Firefox? If you`re still experiencing the same problem, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
fdcab9b3
John Joshua V Member Since: Nov 14, 2020
3742 of 4,343
Hi,

will my account get banned/closed/locked if I don't verify on time? what will happen to my active contract?
djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3743 of 4,343

Hi John, 

Freelancers that are required to verify but do not do so within 7 days of our notification will have their accounts placed on hold. The hold will prevent freelancers from withdrawing earnings, submitting proposals to new jobs, accepting direct hires, or showing up in search results. Any active proposals that have been submitted will also be canceled. The hold will not affect your ability to work on existing contracts. Once you successfully pass the verification process, this hold will be removed. Feel free to check out this help article for more information. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
ijumali
Jodie U Member Since: Apr 27, 2021
3744 of 4,343

It's been almost at least a year now and I am still not yet verified despite of my skills. How can I notify or resubmit my profile to Upwork as I have gained new experiences along the run.

Thank you

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
3745 of 4,343

Hi Jodie,

It doesn't look like you need to verify your account yet. Please know that verification cannot be requested, but is slowly being rolled out to users of Upwork. If the team finds the need to verify your account, you will be notified through an email, or through a notification in your account with more information on how you can complete the verification process. 

Thanks!
~Andrea
Upwork
shantalamber
Shantal A Member Since: Apr 27, 2021
3746 of 4,343

I need a customer support link or any other way to speak to reset the varification of my acount.

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
3747 of 4,343

Hi Shantal,

I checked and can see that you recently completed verification. If you still need assistance please let us know.

Thanks! 

~Andrea
Upwork
sheree_jenn
Sheree Jenn S Member Since: Apr 27, 2021
3748 of 4,343

Hello, please help me, I cant find a link where to verify my identification badge.

Thank you...

pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
3749 of 4,343

Hello Sheree,

I checked and it doesn't look like you are required to complete any verification at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification in the future.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Untitled
sheree_jenn
Sheree Jenn S Member Since: Apr 27, 2021
3750 of 4,343
Thank you for your reply. But can I still submit a proposal to any client?
It cannot affect my account? Thank you...
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS