Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity Verified badge soon required for all earning freelancers

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4381 of 4,401

Hi Azad,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further address your request.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
thinhcp
Cong T Member Since: Nov 19, 2019
4382 of 4,401

Hi, I changed my picture profile then I need to have  visual verification again, but I tried too many times and couldn't connect with any agent, it kept saying "Please hold while I connect you with an Upwork team member." I checked tickets request and nothing happended, please help me, thanks!!

bstojadinovic
4383 of 4,401

Hi Cong,

I’m sorry to hear you haven’t been able to start the verification process. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or try using Firefox as a browser when you initiate it?

If the issue persists let us know.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
minhaj_mkhan
Minhaj Muhammad K Member Since: Aug 20, 2019
4384 of 4,401

Hi,

i have submited the  ID document verification it is still under review.

please hlep me as soon as posible i only use direct contract feature of upwork so my clients are affecting. please resolve it ASAP.

Thanks,

atifqadeer
Atif Q Member Since: Jun 9, 2021
4385 of 4,401

I cannot see any option of identity verification in my account as it important before I have to send a proposal to clinets.

bstojadinovic
4386 of 4,401

Hi Atif,

I checked and it doesn’t look like you are required to complete any verification process at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
housembly
Jimoh H Member Since: Jul 12, 2021
4387 of 4,401
I have register my account quite some month (6+) now and yet to have ID VERIFICATION TAB, what's going on? 
petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4388 of 4,401

Jimoh H wrote:
I have register my account quite some month (6+) now and yet to have ID VERIFICATION TAB, what's going on? 

There is no need to post the same thing over and over again...

You don't have an ID verification tab because you are not required to verify your ID at this stage. 

ID verification costs money and the vast majority of new freelancers never generate any revenue, so it makes no sense to spend money on verifying everyone. 

Once you start earning money (if you do) you'll eventually asked to verify your identity, but it doesn't make sense for Upwork to do so at this point.

talented_gabriel
Timileyin Gabriel A Member Since: Jun 15, 2021
4389 of 4,401
My account was suspended after I received the identification badge with no email about what happened
I don’t understand
Please help
jeremycstdio
Jeremy C Member Since: Sep 9, 2017
4390 of 4,401

Hi, I received an offer letter on Junte 25th and I'm not able to move forward because the offer is "Under review" Today is the 29th and I keep seeing the same message, I;m afraid my client will remove the offer before I can complete the steps to work with them, please the the image attach I REALLY NEED HELP 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS