cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity Verified badge soon required for all earning freelancers

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
831 of 1,050

Hi Rikishi,

If you're submitting your documents for the Identity Verification Badge, please do follow up guidelines shared in this help article, and submit required documents providing a valid government-issued ID.

If our team needs any additional information, they will reach out to you directly and guide you further thought this process.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Abu L Member Since: Dec 15, 2019
832 of 1,050
How can I get my profile verification and Id card verification
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
833 of 1,050

Hi Abu,

At the moment you don't have any pending verifications. Once you become eligible/required our team will reach out to you via email with detailed instructions on how to complete your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Zeljko K Member Since: Feb 26, 2018
834 of 1,050
I am trying to verify my profile, but all I got is loading screen. I already done video call part and all I need is to send my ID, but I cannot do it because I cannot reach page where I can do it.

I have 3 more days to do it and I have active projects, so I am a bit worried.

Any help?
835 of 1,050

Hi Zeljko,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Chiril T Member Since: Dec 24, 2019
836 of 1,050

Hello.

Upwork shows me message "Get an Identity Verified badge to help build trust with your clients. Learn more.". I think many users see this. So I want get verificed badge.

But when I click on "Get Started" to upload my government ID I always have the same issue with message: "We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Please try again in a minute." 

Can anyone specify what to do to fix that, or make it as tasks for Upwork's internal devs to fix this issue.

837 of 1,050

Hi Chiril,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Kevin O Member Since: Dec 30, 2019
838 of 1,050

The "identity verification" option doesn't appear in my profile settings? Is this a flaw in the system or did you move this option to another location? Thanks!

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
839 of 1,050

Kevin O wrote:

The "identity verification" option doesn't appear in my profile settings? Is this a flaw in the system or did you move this option to another location? Thanks!

Have you been asked to verify your identity? If not, there is no such option.

840 of 1,050

Hi Kevin,

Please note that only earning freelancers are eligible/required to earn the “Identity Verified” badge. If you become eligible/required, we will notify you when you log into your Upwork account.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS