cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity Verified badge soon required for all earning freelancers

Highlighted
Cherry S Member Since: Dec 16, 2016
11 of 2,840

My photo ID has the incorrect address on the front too as I've moved and the Australian authorities issued me with new address labels that can only be attached to the back of the card.  So how can I verify my address with this?  My passport does not have my address, only my Driver's license.  Please let me know what I should do as I do not want my income interrupted by this process.

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
12 of 2,840

Hi Cherry,

I understand your concern but can assure you our team will be able to assist you directly in case any additional communication is required. Please upload your ID once you're asked to verify your identity and you should be able to successfully complete the process.

Highlighted
Dmitry Z Member Since: Oct 22, 2019
13 of 2,840

Hello, please, can you help me with my passport verification ? I cant understand what is wrong with it, i send it twice and my account still dont verified.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
14 of 2,840

Hi Dmitry,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you submitted your ID just recently on your open ticket. Please allow time for our team to review it and once they do they will reach out to you with more details.

Thank you for patience!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Rana A Member Since: Apr 13, 2020
15 of 2,840

Hi , I have online NID copy. I do not get orginal NID card so Please Upwork can take it? and give me some times? Thanks

**Edited for community guidelines**

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
16 of 2,840

Hi Rana,

In order to complete this verification, you'll need to upload a non-expired government-issued photo ID which is not photocopied. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Waqar A Member Since: Aug 30, 2019
17 of 2,840
I uploaded my government ID card and also provided other required data in ID verification process. But for the utility bill I uploaded the bill by my father's name, as I live with my parents and my father pays our bills. The name on the bill is same as my father's name on my ID card. Will that work or make any issue?
Kindly assist me in this regard.
Thanks in advance.
Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
18 of 2,840

Hi Waqar,

I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticketPlease allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

Additionally, you may want to check out this help article for the list of acceptable documents for the verification.

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
Janssen Faith C Member Since: Oct 17, 2020
19 of 2,840

Hi Avery,

Can you help me with verifying my account? I cannot find where should I upload my government IDs.

Thanks,

Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
20 of 2,840

Hi Janssen,

I checked and it doesn't look like you are required to complete any verification process at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future.

~ Nikola

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS