Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity Verified badge soon required for all earning freelancers

Highlighted
Veronica M Member Since: Jul 11, 2020
2251 of 2,493

Hello,

I'm sorry but I do not understand how to initiate a chat for the video verification.

When I click on start chat it takes me the upwork help section. What am I doing wrong?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2252 of 2,493

Hi Veronica,

Please follow the instructions shared with you on your ticket with number 29219031. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Veronica M Member Since: Jul 11, 2020
2253 of 2,493

Hi Goran,

Everything is in order, I could access the chat. 

Thank you. 

Highlighted
John Carlo S Member Since: Jul 21, 2020
2254 of 2,493

Hello! I did complete ID and Video call verification yesterday. But I can't see the ID verification badge yet. 

Highlighted
2255 of 2,493

Hi John,

Please be patient up to 48 hours for the review to be completed. If you have any additional questions feel free to follow up directly on your ticket with number 29220925. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Charles E Member Since: Jul 22, 2020
2256 of 2,493

Hi Avery,

I've been unable to complete my ID verification and this is due to the chat bot not successfully connecting me to an Upwork Team member for a video verification. I have already successfully completed my ID card verification.

Could you please help with this?

Thanks.

Charles

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2257 of 2,493

Hi Charles,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been able to start the verification process. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or try using Firefox as a browser when you initiate it?

If the issue persists let us know.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Sakibur R Member Since: Apr 20, 2019
2258 of 2,493
I am already 18 years old but haven’t received my national ID. Is it possible to verify my identity with my parents ID? Or can i use my Birth certificate, Character certificate or College ID?
Highlighted
2259 of 2,493

Hi Sakibur,

To learn more about our accepted documents check out this Help Article. If you have any questions or need help with the verification, feel free to follow up directly on your ticket and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Nikki M Member Since: Feb 9, 2020
2260 of 2,493

I have received a message from Upwork requesting that I upload a copy of my id and do a video chat to confirm my identity.  I'm happy to do that, but can't find HOW.  If I click on the 'get started' link I just end up in a chat room with one of my clients.  How do I sumbit my ID?  I have to have this completed by the 25th, plus need 24 hours for approval, so my work is going to stop if I can't do it by tomorrow at the latest.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS