cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity Verified badge soon required for all earning freelancers

Highlighted
Victor D Member Since: Jul 28, 2020
2291 of 2,547

Hi, I have a problem. When I hit the start chat button, it sends me to this link https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us?action=badge-verification

I can't find a link to start a video call.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2292 of 2,547

Hi Victor,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Rizwana F Member Since: Jun 9, 2020
2293 of 2,547

I am veiled and cover my face with hijab. Kindly fix a Lady upwork member for my video chat and let me sure that you will not open my CNIC photo ID and my video for males.

Please solve my problem.

Thanks & Regards

Highlighted
2294 of 2,547

Thank you for reaching out to us, Rizwana.

I've shared your request with our team. Once you initiate the chat by clicking on the Start Chat button you will be able to ask for the female agent before a video call starts. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Rizwana F Member Since: Jun 9, 2020
2295 of 2,547

Dear Bojan S

I want to know that , Is my request for ID verification accepted or not by upwork Team?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2296 of 2,547

Hi Rizwana,

To start your verification process go to Settings > Identity Verification. You can also follow the instructions listed on your ticket with number 29275658. If you have any additional questions, feel free to follow up directly on your ticket. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Nguyen H Member Since: Jul 29, 2020
2297 of 2,547
Hello, I got a request for ID verification. Through the link, I’ve clicked “start chat” several times but I didn’t receive any response from support team for video verification, please tell me what can i do now ?
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2298 of 2,547

Hi Nguyen,

Please log in via Firefox and try to complete the verification process. If you`re still experiencing any problems, feel free to follow up directly on your ticket with number 29252582 and our team will assist you further.
You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Bingyu S Member Since: Jul 31, 2020
2299 of 2,547

I'm so sorry that Google Meet cannot be downloaded in China, so that a video verification will not be connected. Shall we complete it via other video conferencing service such as Zoom?

Highlighted
2300 of 2,547

Hi Bingyu,

It looks like you were able to complete your verification process successfully. Feel free to reach back to us if you need any assistance going forward. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS