lpetan
Luka P Member Since: Oct 7, 2020
2611 of 3,911

Thank you!

It is solved now! 

youzarsif12
zabi u Member Since: Oct 7, 2020
2612 of 3,911

Hi I can not verify my ID, while selecting the Select Id type, I can not select my ID for verification. 

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2613 of 3,911

Hi Zabi,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists.

~ Bojan
Untitled
rmsdevelopers
Rasikh S Member Since: Oct 13, 2020
2614 of 3,911

Hi,

I am also getting timeout error when trying to verify my identity.

Kindly solve the issue.

Thank You!

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2615 of 3,911

Hi Rasikh,

I'm sorry to hear about that. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
ef1f0da3
Muhammad A Member Since: Oct 8, 2020
2616 of 3,911

I've submitted my ID card photos to Upwork 8 days ago but did not get any verification from Upwork. I also want to ask why live chat is not enabled on my account to quickly discuss my problem with customer support. I want to see verified badge on my account what should I further do to get this badge on my Id. 

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2617 of 3,911

Hi Muhammad,

It looks like you were asked to verify your identity by uploading a government-issued ID and you have successfully done so.

At this time, only earning freelancers are eligible/required to earn the “Identity Verified” badge. If you become eligible/required, we will notify you when you log into your Upwork account.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
f01d8dc5
Farman A Member Since: Oct 8, 2020
2618 of 3,911

Hi there,

I have just completed 100% of my Profile and now I want to verify my identity but the tab is not available in the settings.

Is it due to my new account?

When will it display, verification option?

Waiting for your response,

Regards,

Farman

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
2619 of 3,911

Hi Farman,

Currently, users that are not eligible or required to participate cannot earn the ID Verification badge. If you become eligible/required, we will notify you when you log into your account. 

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
chenqiong1235
Quynh T Member Since: Oct 10, 2020
2620 of 3,911

Hi everyone,

I'm new to Upwork and currently working on 1 contract. Upwork has announced me that until Oct 16 if I haven't completed the verification by then, my account will be on hold.

I've completed the ID verification. Then I tried doing the video call but after finishing chatting with the Bot, no one shows up to actually give me a video call. So I can't complete the task.

Also, I see no other options for this visual verification. As I read, there is another method that uses selfie photos to verify, but I only have the ID and video. If the video still doesn't work until Oct 16, how can I continue doing my jobs?

Looking forward to receiving response from Upwork!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**