Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity Verified badge soon required for all earning freelancers

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
2641 of 4,340

Hi Abdullah,

Just wanted to let you know that one of our agents has followed up with you via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
athaikdin
Adrian D Member Since: Apr 20, 2019
2642 of 4,340

Hi Luiggi,

I'm having the same problem with visual verification as well. I've been trying to complete my web cam chat several times already but the "Timed out on waiting for agent to verify your identity" is all I get. 

Would it be possible to get a support ticket to set up the chat? My ID document has already been verified by Upwork.

Thanks in advance,

Adrian

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2643 of 4,340

Hi Adrian,

I shared your issue with the rest of our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
sherula
Sherzod K Member Since: Nov 9, 2020
2644 of 4,340

Hi Aleksandar,

I'm having  problem with visual verification as well. I've been trying to complete my web cam chat several times already but the "Timed out on waiting for agent to verify your identity" is all I get. 

My ID document has already been verified by Upwork.

Thanks in advance.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2645 of 4,340

Hi Sherzod,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been able to start the verification process. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or try using Firefox as a browser when you initiate it?

If the issue persists let us know.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
faster2u
ShahBaz B Member Since: Jan 5, 2021
2646 of 4,340

Hello sir, Can you assist me to verify my account I am facing the same issue of the timeout and not able to raise any complaint tick as well.  when I click on "Start Chat" It redirects me to Upwork community weblink. 

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2647 of 4,340

Hi ShahBaz,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
l_sourbutts
Lauren S Member Since: Jan 6, 2021
2648 of 4,340

Hi,

Can you help me? I am having the same problem. I click 'Chat now' which takes me to the Customer Service page but it instantly refreshes to the homepage of Customer Service and won't let me navigate to any other pages - it just refreshes the page.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2649 of 4,340

Hi Lauren,

I checked with the team handling your case and one of our agents already followed up with you on this support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
c4caa60c
Muhammd M Member Since: Mar 31, 2020
2650 of 4,340
I faced the issue with verification but after 2 days I got the link to get verified. Just wait for the verification to be sent to you by the team.
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS