Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity Verified badge soon required for all earning freelancers

nixx3
Md Masud P Member Since: Oct 24, 2020
2661 of 3,945

Hello 
I have uploaded my NID but when i try to do visual verification it shows some error.I am sending you the screenshots.please see and help me.
Best Regards
Masud Parves
up02.PNG

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2662 of 3,945

Hi Md Masud,

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the error you are experiencing. I followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
jayeking
Ayomide J Member Since: Oct 15, 2020
2663 of 3,945
Hello, I have completed my ID verification but I haven't been verified. Upwork shows that my visual verification is successful but for ID document verification it shows "We’re unable to process your ID at this time. You may be able to add your ID again later.". How can this be rectified?
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2664 of 3,945

Hi Ayomide,

Could you please try uploading the photo of your government ID again, making sure to follow the tips shared in this help article?

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
sdsnow86
Sam S Member Since: Oct 21, 2020
2665 of 3,945
You can either contact support or click the start now button and resubmit
your I.D. documents, You will be notified if the documents are incorrect or
if you receive the verification badge
jayeking
Ayomide J Member Since: Oct 15, 2020
2666 of 3,945
Hi,
I was told to get my ID verification before 2020-10-27 which happens to be today. I submitted my ID document verification and also did the visual verification. Upwork shows "Successfully verified on 2020-10-23" on visual verification but shows "We’re unable to process your ID at this time. You may be able to add your ID again later" as the ID document verification.
I haven't seen the verification badge on my account. Can you please help me check if I'm verified?
pamcakes2020
Pamela B Member Since: Oct 27, 2020
2667 of 3,945

Trying to upload my driver's license but there is an error saying to try back later.  

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2668 of 3,945

Hi Pamela,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
7d02b71b
Muhammad S Member Since: Mar 10, 2020
2669 of 3,945

Verify your Identity by 11/02/2020 UTC to continue winning jobs on Upwork

what type of ID is required for Verification in Pakistan

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2670 of 3,945

Hi Muhammad,

Feel free to follow up on your support ticket in case you have any questions regarding the verification so that the team can assist you. For more information on the acceptable documents, you can check out this help article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS