Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity Verified badge soon required for all earning freelancers

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2731 of 3,026

Hi Alexey,

Feel free to upload your ID following the tips shared in this help articleIf our team needs any additional information, they will reach out to you directly and guide you further through this process.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Alexey T Member Since: Nov 18, 2020
2732 of 3,026
Thank you very much for your reply. Should I upload it here?
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2733 of 3,026

Hi Alexey,

In order to upload your official government-issued ID, please go to your Account - Settings - Identity verification. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
2734 of 3,026

Hello,

This is what I am looking in there. Where can I upload the image? Thank you.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2735 of 3,026

Hi Alexey, 

I checked with the team, and they have confirmed that your ID has been approved and the badge has been added to your profile. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
2736 of 3,026

Thank you very much.

Highlighted
Petr R Member Since: Mar 28, 2018
2737 of 3,026

Hello, 

System ask me to Verify my Identity, I upload photo of ID and the second step is video interiew, I click Chat now, but it send me to help page and that's all. If I try to go to help page about activation it send me back to main help page....

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2738 of 3,026

Hi Petr,

Could you try clearing your cache and cooks or logging in via Firefox to complete your verification? Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Maryam J Member Since: Nov 9, 2020
2739 of 3,026

So I have submitted my official id document that was accepted by upwork. I tried to move to the next step which is visual identity verification but it always says timed out after waiting for an agent. My mic is working and webcam too. I have tried from different desktops too but the same issue. I have tried clearing the cookies and caches but nothing seems to be working. I go to the help and support page but the help button gives me no resposne and I can not even open a ticket. Please help me solve this.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2740 of 3,026

Hi Maryam,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS