• NBI Clearance
  • Voter's ID
  • Postal ID
  • Multi-Purpose Card
  • Driver’s License
  • TIN ID
  • SSS ID
  • Professional Regulation Commission ID

If your ID expired within the past six months, we can still accept it, but you may be asked to submit further documents to complete your verification. Please submit an ID from the list, and if you have further questions, please don't hesitate to update your support ticket thread so that the team handling your case can assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Leonarda F Member Since: Jul 29, 2020
2812 of 2,830
Hello,
I am also having the issue of the video verification link not working.
Please help me solve this issue.
Regards,
Leonarda
Highlighted
Lusine H Member Since: Aug 13, 2020
2813 of 2,830
Identity Verification tab not showing in my profile settings. What i can do please help.
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2814 of 2,830

Hi Lusine,

Please refer to the information/instructions I`ve shared in my previous post here. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Lusine H Member Since: Aug 13, 2020
2815 of 2,830

Thanks for reply. Can you please give a me link for information/instructions? I can't find it. Thank you.

Highlighted
Syed Naushad R Member Since: Aug 13, 2020
2816 of 2,830

Hi Support,

I need to verify account by ID verification, upon clicking getting started, first window "enter your date of birth" opens, which contains old nick name... Please update it as "Syed **Edited for Community Guidelines**" so I can upload my original government ID.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2817 of 2,830

Hi Naushad,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Basil H Member Since: Aug 6, 2020
2818 of 2,830

Hello, I hope you are fine, I had a problem that I have completed the investigation from the ID and sent a picture of the ID, but I am facing a problem in accessing the video through which I will verify my identity with one of the customer service, I hope to get an answer Thank you

Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
2819 of 2,830

Hi Basil,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
Maharshi P Member Since: Sep 3, 2020
2820 of 2,830

Hi,

I have added my details to Upwork profile and also added my government provided ID to Upwork. I keep getting a message that not able to verify identity. It is not saying what is missing so I can provide that information.

Did anyone receive this error message?

Thanks. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS