Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity Verified badge soon required for all earning freelancers

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2841 of 3,051

Hi Shahid,

At this time, only earning freelancers are eligible/required to earn the “Identity Verified” badge. If you become eligible/required, we will notify you when you log into your Upwork account.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Muhammad Usama A Member Since: Dec 1, 2020
2842 of 3,051

I have gave the site all the required permissions i.e. Notification, JavaScript, Cookies, Microphone, Web camera. Everytime I click Chat Now attached here as "chatnow.PNG" the page loads and do nothing, loaded page is also attached as "pageloaded.PNG". Don't know whats wrong If I click a link on this page it refreshes back to this page.

Highlighted
2843 of 3,051

Hi Muhammad Usama,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been able to start the verification process. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or try using Firefox as a browser when you initiate it?

If the issue persists let us know.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Muhammad Usama A Member Since: Dec 1, 2020
2844 of 3,051

Cleared Caches and Cookies no success.

Tried Mozilla FireFox no success same issue (image attached as firefox.PNG)

Highlighted
2845 of 3,051

Hi Muhammad Usama,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ellijen Fenella C Member Since: Aug 5, 2019
2846 of 3,051

Hi! Im new to Upwork and I've been trying to upload my gov't-issued ID for the Identity verification but the system has been down for the most part today. Im given until the 20th to verify. What shoud I do? I'd greatly appreciate a reply. Thanks!

Highlighted
2847 of 3,051

Hi Ellijen Fenella,

I'm sorry for the trouble this may have caused you. I followed up with our team and our team member will reach out to you and assist with this issue directly via your open ticket.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Elijah M Member Since: Jun 30, 2020
2848 of 3,051

Hi, Bojan

It doesn't still happen. Always the Upwork Help page showed.

I clicked the My Request list, but that page redirected and went to the Upwork Help page.

Highlighted
Miryam N Member Since: Nov 17, 2020
2849 of 3,051

Hi, it has just been solved! 

I tried another time and when the help support page pops up you have to stay there and a chat window will appear and an agent will start talking to you then redirect you to a google meet room to verify your ID 

Hope it helps ! 

Highlighted
Saidul I Member Since: Oct 30, 2019
2850 of 3,051
Hi, your problem solved ? My live chat and id verification page not working as well!
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS