cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity Verified badge soon required for all earning freelancers

Jonny C Member Since: Dec 3, 2020
2981 of 3,425

Hello. This is Choi.

Now I tried to ID verification but I got problem.

When I try to start "Visual Verification", I cannot pass next step and just redirect to Upwork Help site.

So I can not proceed next step to verify ID. Please help me!

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2982 of 3,425

Hi Jonny,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Muhammad F Member Since: Dec 3, 2020
2983 of 3,425

Hi there,

I would like to verify my ID.Can someone please assist me to verify my profile. Thanks

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2984 of 3,425

Hi Muhammad,

To complete your pending verification go to Settings > Identity Verification. I can see that you`ve also reached out to our team via ticket as well. One of our team members will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
I-Chen L Member Since: May 18, 2019
2985 of 3,425

Hi all,

I've been trying solve my visual ID check issue and waiting for agent for several hours but no agent is available. Can someone help? 

Many thanks.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2986 of 3,425

Hi I-Chen,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Shakhawat Ullah S Member Since: Dec 5, 2020
2987 of 3,425

I've received a mail to verify my ID via video call. I clicked the link in the mail, 'Verify Profile'. But it's leading me to a chat, not to the process of video call. What to do?

Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
2988 of 3,425

Hi Shakhawat,

I will look into this further and will get back to you once I have more information.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
2989 of 3,425

Hi Shakhawat,

Thank you for your patience. I can see that you completed the verification and earned your badge. Don't

hesitate to let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
Sunita K Member Since: Apr 28, 2020
2990 of 3,425

Hi, i have uploaded ID proof and went through vedio verfication but still i did not get any badge. can you help me in this case?