cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity Verified badge soon required for all earning freelancers

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3021 of 3,418

Hi Dieudonne and Jahsee,

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support tickets to assist you with your verification processes.

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Dieudonne Mbuh A Member Since: Jun 5, 2019
3022 of 3,418

Hi

I have been trying to submit proposals but each time I get redirected to a page with `Verification link is incorrect` message.

I think it is likely because I didn't provide a valid bank statement but I don't know where I can verify it again. 

I will be very grateful for you assistance with this.

Thanks

Awa.

Ali H Member Since: May 2, 2020
3023 of 3,418

Identity Verification tab is not visible in profile setting, Please Identity Verification My account

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3024 of 3,418

Hi Ali,

At this time, only earning freelancers are eligible/required to earn the “Identity Verified” badge. If you become eligible/required, we will notify you when you log into your Upwork account.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
3025 of 3,418

Identity Verification tab is not visible in profile setting

**Edited for community guidelines**

Stephy G Member Since: Dec 17, 2020
3026 of 3,418

I am trying to do visual verification. But the page is not responding. My ID verification is done but apparently, I have to do the visual verification as well.  Could someone help me resolve this? Sharing some of the screenshots Thank you, 

Stephy

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3027 of 3,418

Hi Stephy,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Yuri D Member Since: Dec 17, 2020
3028 of 3,418

Hello, Guys!

I have an issue with Verification process. I have submitted my document and it was accepted, however, video call is impossible, When I press "Chat Now" it opens a new tab with Help center and there is no any progress ahead.

Could you tell me what might be the problem and how can I solve the issue?

Thank you!

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3029 of 3,418

Hi Yuri,

Could you please try to log in via Firefox and complete the second step of your verification? If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
3030 of 3,418

My Identity Verification tab is not visible in profile setting

**Edited for Community Guidelines** 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS