cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity Verified badge soon required for all earning freelancers

Mert M Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
3141 of 3,424

Hi all,

I have successfully passed document verification but can't get it done visual id check. It says "wait for the visual id check" and the progress bar seems to be going on without any response for many minutes and ends with a timeout. I have tried chrome, safari and firefox with all cache reset. What am I missing?

Thanks Smiley Happy

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3142 of 3,424

Hi Mert,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the verification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Yves-Marie S Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
3143 of 3,424

Hi,

I'm trying to carry-out the second phase of the ID process, the Visual ID Check.

But everytime I attempt to do so, the system just times out, whithout anything happening. 

I've attempted the Visual ID process many times in the last few days, and it never works.

What can I do to solve this?

Thank you!

3144 of 3,424

Hi Yves-Marie,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the verification issues you are having.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
James L Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
3145 of 3,424

I had been notified that I need to finish my video verification so I could continue to "win" jobs at Upwork. For several days, I have tried to initiate the video verification process but there seems to be an error because all the page says is "This should only take a few minutes" but nothing pops up. I try to reach customer support but every time I click on a tab, it brings me back to the homepage. 

3146 of 3,424

Hi James,

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the verification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
James L Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
3147 of 3,424

When I click the link, it brings me to the customer support page only.

Jorence L Member Since: Aug 15, 2017
3148 of 3,424

Hi,

I have received an email from Upwork Help Center that requests me to verify my account. But when I click the link, it just takes me to the Upwork Help Center, no buttons for a video verification.

Please Help.

Thanks,
Joe

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
3149 of 3,424

Hi Joe,

I checked and was able to use the link and access the verification button while using your account. Please clear your cache and cookies, try using a different browser and follow our team's instructions in order to verify your profile.

Jorence L Member Since: Aug 15, 2017
3150 of 3,424

Hi Vladimir,

Thanks on your response. I did all what you said but I guess it was my internet connection causing this trouble, will contact my ISP first. I kindly appreciate your help on the future.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS