cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity Verified badge soon required for all earning freelancers

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3371 of 3,424

Hi Sana,

Please go to your Account - Settings - Identity verification. Click on the Start Chat button and initiate a short video call with our agent.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Deshawn S Member Since: Jun 12, 2020
3372 of 3,424

"Start Chat" feature isn't working. When clicked, it takes me to the "How Can We Help?" page. When I click on a category, it transitions back to the "How Can We Help?" page. I've disabled my pop-up blocker, and tried from two different computers as well as my iPhone. 

Please advise. 

3373 of 3,424

Hi Deshawn,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Alberto F Member Since: Jan 19, 2020
3374 of 3,424

How to verify my identity? Can't find it in my setitngs. Smiley Sad

Andrew S Member Since: Jun 20, 2020
3375 of 3,424

The portal cannot verify my driver's license because it's expired, but I can't renew my license because the BMVs in my state (Ohio) have been closed and the governor mandated that any expired licenses remain valid. How would I fix this?

Thanks!

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3376 of 3,424

Hi Andrew,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Aizaz K Member Since: May 3, 2020
3377 of 3,424

Hi i have uploaded my ID as i was asked for but after that i am getting only start chat option in identity verification corner and when i click on that i only get upwork help center window... what to do now?

3378 of 3,424

Thank you for reaching out to us, Aizaz and John.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support tickets to assist you with your verification processes.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Eugene O Member Since: Apr 19, 2020
3379 of 3,424

I have asked to go through identity verification, but I can't find 'Identity verification' item in my settings.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3380 of 3,424

Hi Eugene,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS