Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity Verified badge soon required for all earning freelancers

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3391 of 3,568

Hi Alex, 

I checked your ticket and our team has provided appropriate help articles about the verification process for ID verification badge. Please use the verification link, provided in the ticket, to initiate the process. Our agent will follow up to guide you through the process and advise you directly about any questions or concerns you might have.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
sandoval-maria
Maria S Member Since: Aug 2, 2019
3392 of 3,568

Same problem. The link doesnt work and I cant verify my account. 

bstojadinovic
3393 of 3,568

Hi Maria,

May you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to use the verification link provided in your support ticket. Once you initiate the process our agent will follow up to guide you through the process and advise you directly about any of your concerns.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
dariar
Daria R Member Since: Aug 17, 2019
3394 of 3,568

Hi there!

I need video verification of my account. I've already uploaded my ID and when I click "Start Chat" button it redirects me to support page and nothing happens. My browser is Google Chrome. I cleared all the cookies, turned off a pop up blocker, enabled java script but still I have no access to video chat. 

Best regards,

Daria

waqas_sarwar
waqas s Member Since: Jul 14, 2019
3395 of 3,568

Hi, Did you try to upload your ID from both sides?

dariar
3396 of 3,568

My ID was verified but the problem with video chat page.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3397 of 3,568

Hi Daria,

I checked your account and see that you are already corresponding with our team directly via ticket regarding your concern with the video verification step. Thank you for providing the details requested by our team to resolve this issue. They will update your ticket to assist you further. If you have any questions, please feel free to post it on your ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
dariar
3398 of 3,568

The problem is solved! Thank you.

tarookmo
Mohamed T Member Since: Jul 8, 2018
3399 of 3,568

Hello,

My problem is that I don't have a passport or driving license, and I need to verify my I.D, however, I've my national I.D and I can do the video call.

bstojadinovic
3400 of 3,568

Hi Mohamed,

Feel free to upload your National ID Card. If our team needs any additional information, they will reach out to you directly and guide you further thought this process.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS