Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity Verified badge soon required for all earning freelancers

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3581 of 3,921

Hi Abu,

Please allow up to 24 hours for the review on your ID to be completed. If your ID is still pending after 24 hours, feel free to follow up here and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
e6c43593
Nadine H Member Since: Mar 25, 2021
3582 of 3,921

Hello,

I submitted my Indian OCI card (permanent residency) as my verification document by mistake. 

I had selected my German Passport in the form, how can I correct this? 

One more issue is that my OCI is slightly dated and has my maternal name, but my passport is new and I have updated my name to my husband's last name, and also have that last name on my upwork profile.

Please advice on how to get this resolved, I have a few open proposals and don't want to be put on hold due to this mistake.

Best,
Nadine

g_vasilevski
3583 of 3,921

Hi Nadine,

Our team has denied your ID and you can now upload the correct one. If you experience any problems with this, let me know here. Thank you.

Untitled
j_shivte
Joe S Member Since: Mar 25, 2021
3584 of 3,921

Hello I would like to know how to verify my account I was in the process of submitting my documents but I did not see the link for the video verification just asked me to put my face in oval shape and after that, there is no link for the video chat to speak with an agent to verify my account can anyone please help me understand how I can get the link to get verified through a video chat with an agent? 

Thank you 

g_vasilevski
3585 of 3,921

Hi Joe,

I checked your account and I can see that you've already submitted your ID and your selfie for review. Please allow up to 24 hours for the review to be completed. Thank you.

Untitled
j_shivte
Joe S Member Since: Mar 25, 2021
3586 of 3,921
Hi Goran, Thanks for your reply I thought the video verification was immediately after uploading my documents thats why I was a bit puzzled. Best regards,
alifliton
liton a Member Since: Feb 23, 2021
3587 of 3,921

Can anyone tell me when i can get my ID VERIFICATION? I create my upwork account on 2015.I was inactive for an accident. Now can start newly on UPWORK.

Pls. Solve this issue.

2b368812
Kimberly K Member Since: Feb 4, 2021
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3589 of 3,921

Hi Liton,

Once you become eligible for this badge, you’ll be notified when you log into Upwork.

You’ll then be asked to complete the verification process by uploading an official government-issued ID and meeting with us for a short video call.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
alifliton
liton a Member Since: Feb 23, 2021
3590 of 3,921

Hi,

I want to verify my upwork account but can't find any place where I can upload them. Please help me with the place where I can upload my documents and verify my upwork account.

Thanks

Liton