cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity Verified badge soon required for all earning freelancers

4e7c7f5f
Muhammad F Member Since: Feb 4, 2021
3601 of 3,925

I understand that, but I already submitted my National ID and it's approved. I was wondering that I'd recieve an email about the Video Meeting regarding the Profile Verification, but didn't get one. That's why I asked my question.

I hope I've cleared my point and you would understand now and give appropriate response.

Thank You

Regards:

Muhammad**Edited for community guidelines**

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3602 of 3,925

Hi Muhammad,

I checked your account, and it looks like the ID verification process that was requested is different from the ID badge verification process. As Bojan mentioned, once you are required to complete the ID verification process you will be notified directly. 

-Joanne
Untitled
mainul35
Syed Mainul H Member Since: Aug 13, 2018
3603 of 3,925

My upwork account is on hold since Wed, Mar 24 Bangladesh standard time. It was supposed to take 1 business day, but it is still on hold and not reactivated.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3604 of 3,925

Hi Syed, 

It looks like the hold on your account has already been lifted, and this has been resolved. If you need further help with anything, please don't hesitate to reach out to us here in the Community so that we can assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
skoljevic
Slobodan K Member Since: Mar 19, 2021
3605 of 3,925

Hello. I successfully got my first contract signed, and then got the notification that I have to verify my identity.

The first step (submitting the ID) was easy enough. However, I cannot get through the second step. When I choose the option to do it via webcam, it gives me the notification saying "We are currently having technical problems, please do it on your mobile device" (paraphrase). And yet when I do the necessary steps and try to do it on my phone, it gives me the exact same notification!

I tried doing it on two different computers on two different browsers, and on three different browsers on my phone. Still the same thing.

I tried the "Call an agent" option, but that does not work either. Please intervene.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3606 of 3,925

Hi Slobodan 

We have forwarded your concern to the team and they have reached out to you through this support ticket. Kindly reply on the support ticket thread so that the team can assist you with your verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
yureyal
Yuriy A Member Since: Mar 29, 2021
3607 of 3,925
Hi, whay i can not submitt any propousal ?I jast finished one job but any new job can not submit.
djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3608 of 3,925

Hi Yuriy,

In order to continue submitting proposals, you need to complete the requested verification. To do so, go to Settings > Identity Verification and click on the green 'Get Started' button. You can check this help article for more information about the verification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
0cf8b440
Mikulas B Member Since: Mar 30, 2021
3609 of 3,925

Hi,

I've provided the details and everything for the first step of ID verification, but every time I start visual verification (I've already tried multiple times), I get timed out and receive this error :

"Timed out on waiting for agent to verify your identity

Have you completed your web cam chat? Click try again to continue."

What to do now?

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3610 of 3,925

Hi Mikulas,

I checked and it looks like you managed to connect with an agent for the verification. Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled