cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity Verified badge soon required for all earning freelancers

harshinfortech
Hitesh S Member Since: May 3, 2021
3761 of 4,054

I am not able to click my selfie your preprogrammed is not capable of taking selfie kindly help how i can easily contact your support also how can i easily verify my idtendity 

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3762 of 4,054

Hi Hitesh,

I checked and it looks like you already completed the verification. Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
sephy19
Sephora D Member Since: May 3, 2021
3763 of 4,054

HI would like to know how to upload my verification ID and have a badge as verified? please help by sending me a link then I will just click it. Thank you so much!

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
3764 of 4,054

Hi Sephora,

I checked and it doesn't look like you are required to complete any verification process at the moment. Please know that only earning freelancers are eligible/required to earn the “Identity Verified” badge. If you become eligible/required, we will notify you when you log into your Upwork account.

~ Nikola

Untitled
b8898265
Dmitriy V Member Since: May 4, 2021
3765 of 4,054

Hi, i do not have the identity verification button in my profile settings?Does it mean that i don't have to go through the video call or what?
Thanks for answering!

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3766 of 4,054

Hi Dmitriy,

At the moment you don't have any pending verifications. Once you're required to verify your profile our team will reach out to you directly with detailed instructions. Thank you.

Untitled
zooye_glass
Rimma D Member Since: May 4, 2021
3767 of 4,054

Hello! 
I have a problem with ID Verification. 
In ,my profile settings there is no such title. And I don't know how I can do this. 
Can you help me to verify? 

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3768 of 4,054

Hi Rimma,

It doesn't look like you need to verify your account yet. Please know that verification cannot be requested, but is slowly being rolled out to users of Upwork. If the team finds the need to verify your account, you will be notified through an email, or through a notification in your account with more information on how you can complete the verification process. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
13f9435d
Arham D Member Since: May 3, 2021
3769 of 4,054
I am new on Upwork and when got my first contract, I was asked to verify my identity. I have no issue in it but, I have applied for National ID card and it will take about 40 days to be processed due to Covid situation and I have 7 days to prove my identity.

Is it possible that I can submit my Govt. Student card or Govt. College card to prove my identity?
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3770 of 4,054

Hi Arham,

Freelancers that are required to verify but do not do so within 7 days of our notification will have their accounts placed on hold. The hold will prevent freelancers from withdrawing earnings, submitting proposals to new jobs, accepting direct hires, or showing up in search results. Any active proposals that have been submitted will also be canceled. The hold will not affect your ability to work on existing contracts. 

Once you successfully pass the verification process, this hold will be removed. You can check this help article for more information.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS