Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity Verified badge soon required for all earning freelancers

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4171 of 4,387

Hi Daria,

I checked your account and see that you are already corresponding with our team directly via ticket regarding your concern with the video verification step. Thank you for providing the details requested by our team to resolve this issue. They will update your ticket to assist you further. If you have any questions, please feel free to post it on your ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
dariar
Daria R Member Since: Aug 17, 2019
4172 of 4,387

The problem is solved! Thank you.

tarookmo
Mohamed T Member Since: Jul 8, 2018
4173 of 4,387

Hello,

My problem is that I don't have a passport or driving license, and I need to verify my I.D, however, I've my national I.D and I can do the video call.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4174 of 4,387

Hi Mohamed,

Feel free to upload your National ID Card. If our team needs any additional information, they will reach out to you directly and guide you further thought this process.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
valerasergeevich
Valeriy C Member Since: Aug 21, 2019
4175 of 4,387

Hello! I have exactly the same problem. For 4 days I just can’t solve it. A upwork does not help.

bstojadinovic
4176 of 4,387

Hi Valeriy,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with completing your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
usama31102
Ace Contributor
Usama A Member Since: Oct 15, 2017
4177 of 4,387
Hi there,
I've a notification of verification of identity at the top of page. Unfortunately i've lost my national ID card with other official documents (in wallet) a couple of days ago and i've also applied for the new one but the authorities said that it will take upto two weeks to arrive the card.
The upwork says "verify your identity by 29,august 2019". Whereas i'm unable to verify it by tomorrow. Please help me how to resolve the issue.
Thanks alot
bstojadinovic
4178 of 4,387

Hi Usama,

In order to confidently verify your identity, we need to match your physical appearance with a photo ID issued by a government entity. This includes a valid driver’s license, passport, or identity card. Freelancers that are required to verify but do not do so within 7 days of our notification will have their accounts placed on hold. The hold will prevent freelancers from withdrawing earnings, submitting proposals to new jobs, accepting direct hires, or showing up in search results. The hold will not affect your ability to work on existing contracts.

Once you successfully pass the verification process, this hold will be removed.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
usama31102
Ace Contributor
Usama A Member Since: Oct 15, 2017
4179 of 4,387
Hi there,
Thanks for the details. The thing is that i lost my wallet and my id card
and licence were in that wallet. And unfortunately I have nothing else to
show . The authorities are saying that it will take about two weeks for
renewal of cards as i've already applied for it.
Is there any possibility that the deadline of verification could be
extended ?

Thanks
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4180 of 4,387

Hi Usama,

Feel free to follow up directly on your ticket with any additional questions and our team will assist you further with your verification. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS