Highlighted
Aladdin A Member Since: May 5, 2017
21 of 89

What about document exchange?

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
22 of 89

Hi Aladdin,

Upwork Messages allow you to attach files and documents if you'd like to share them with the client. Check out this help article for more information. 

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Aladdin A Member Since: May 5, 2017
23 of 89

Dear Valeria

Just now I have got an interview.
Both the client and I have tried many times to make a video call on UPWORK messages page, but it has never worked.
The only possible solution was to use the ZOOM program.
Please try to solve this problem.
Thank you
Highlighted
Robert O Member Since: Sep 29, 2017
24 of 89

Hey there Valeria.

Was testing it out today but each time I clicked screen share I was getting an error message saying that it would not work. How can I fix this?

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
25 of 89

Hi Robert,

Could you please share which OS you're using? Were you using it on Upwork Desktop App or in browser? Also, do you have a screenshot of the error you were getting? I'd like to forward this issue to the team for further investigation. 

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Robert O Member Since: Sep 29, 2017
26 of 89

I don't have a screenshot sadly and I'm on a 2017 Macbook Pro 13" running Mojave OS with Google Chrome as my browser.

The error worked like this, I would click the share screen button and it would just share a brief "this feature does not work" message. That was not the exact wording but I'm not on a call anymore so I can't check.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
27 of 89

Hi Roberto,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
28 of 89

Can a moderator with any insight please comment as to WHY U. has managed to eliminate the ability of both providers and clients to make notes? 

More important - DOES U. INTEND TO RECTIFY THIS? If so, WHEN?

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
29 of 89

Hi Wendy,

I just checked and see the option to take notes is available in Messages on your account. Could you please take a look at the drop-down menu after clicking the three dots icon and let me know if you see it?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
30 of 89

Vlad, I just had a call w/ a potential client in the UK and neither of us had the option to make notes.  This is the 2nd case of this issue in the last few days.

There is no way I can send a screenshot without initiating a call ...

P.S. I should add that the quality of the call was less (far less) than stellar. Voices kept fading in and out  + there was internment static...  both a rarity on Skype.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS