cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interested in trying out a new beta feature on Upwork?

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
271 of 277

re: "Where do the default suggested Popular Projects come from?"

The Community Forum is too polite a place to allow us to conjecture where the default projects where pulled from.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
272 of 277

Hi Will, 

It looks like you have been included in testing this beta feature, and you should be able to find more information on this thread. You should be able to update your Popular Projects, add more information on each project, and update the price range for each, and highlight what projects you want to include in this section of your profile. 

In order to not impact or skew test results, we typically try not to share details about tests while they are ongoing. While I can’t address your questions about this test at this time, we do want and appreciate your feedback. We will be glad to pass your comments on as we work to determine which potential features our customers like and don’t like. Thanks!

-Avery
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Youstina M Member Since: Aug 7, 2018
273 of 277

Hello,
could you please explain how i can use this update
"Showcase custom projects on your profile to attract more clients"

i see this sentence as a note but there is nothing to click.
thanks,

Community Manager
Aleksandar D Community Manager Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
274 of 277

Hi Youstina,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked but couldn't replicate the issue. The 'Popular projects' section was showing and the option to edit was working. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? Let us know if the issue persists so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Maksym Z Member Since: Dec 12, 2019
Community Leader
Nicole H Member Since: Nov 15, 2007
276 of 277

Nice feature. I've gone ahead and added a project, but why only showcase fixed price types of projects?

Community Guru
Douglas Michael M Member Since: May 22, 2015
277 of 277

Nicole H wrote:

Nice feature. I've gone ahead and added a project, but why only showcase fixed price types of projects?

There's no specification of billing or payment method. Hourly rates are already featured prominently in our profiles. I'm mostly working hourly lately, but I still can (and typically, do as part of the bidding process) estimate the total cost for typical projects.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS