cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interested in trying out a new beta feature on Upwork?

Alice B Member Since: Aug 17, 2019
71 of 277
Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
72 of 277

Interested in seeing an official response to Michael's question ...

"Do I understand correctly that the creation of bundles and the text they contain is entirely under our control, with absolutely no content generated by Upwork algorithms?"

Jennifer K Member Since: Feb 25, 2013
73 of 277

I was already included in the test, but I wanted to check where it's best to send feedback? I like the feature but I have one suggestion -- I'd like to be able to reorder the projects. I entered my favorite/most common project first, but then I added two more and now it's last.

Thanks!

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
74 of 277

Hi Jennifer, 

We’d love to hear your feedback. Please let us know and we’ll ensure our product team gets it.

-Joanne
Untitled
Jennifer K Member Since: Feb 25, 2013
75 of 277

Regarding the feedback... what I mentioned (the ability to reorder the projects would be very helpful). Also, for some reason my first section now seems cut off too soon. It needs more white space to match the other sections. See attached screenshot.forUpwork.jpg

Dmitri L Member Since: Jul 17, 2017
76 of 277
Zoe W Member Since: Jun 18, 2019
77 of 277

Hello Valeria,

Thanks for the reach out and I would be happy to be part of the initial pilot group. I did have this on my profile during the Beta phase, however, I was unable to modify any of the project parameters.

https://www.upwork.com/fl/zoewraith

I look forward to hearing from you.

All the best,

Zoe

Thanks for your help with this matter.

All the best,
Zoe
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
78 of 277

Hi Zoe,

Just to clarify, are you referring to the test our team implemented about two months ago, when a small number of freelancers were given an insight into how the Popular Projects section displayed on their profile as part of the initial test looked like? If that's the case, it was by design that freelancers included in the initial test weren't able to make any modifications.

Thanks for your interest in using this feature, we added your profile to the waitlist so please keep an eye out for your welcome email!

Zoe W Member Since: Jun 18, 2019
79 of 277

Hello Vladimir,

Thanks for the quick response and update. Perhaps it was the "initial test" functionality then - thanks for the additional clarity. 

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

All the best,

Zoe

Thanks for your help with this matter.

All the best,
Zoe
Ace Contributor
Bukola O Member Since: Dec 23, 2016
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS