Re: Intro and A focus on Job Search

Felipe G Member Since: Jun 29, 2015
21 of 31

The jobs posting list is not showing the ¨posted time¨

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
22 of 31

Hi Felipe,

Are you still unable to see the time posted for the jobs in your feed? Is it persistent in different browsers? I just checked it and was not able to replicate.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Felipe G Member Since: Jun 29, 2015
23 of 31

Hi Valeria,

Yes I´m using safari for Mac OSX, I´ve checked with chrome for mac and the time posted is displayed as always.

Felipe

Highlighted
Dream Cyber I Member Since: Sep 30, 2015
24 of 31

Hi Tam,

I have switched to new layout but I didn't like it. I don't see an option to switch to old layout. It's hard to find the right jobs now. Can you help me to switch to the old design layout?

Best Regards,

Swapnil Jain

Highlighted
Upwork Staff
Tam L Upwork Staff Member Since: Aug 31, 2015
25 of 31

Hey Dream - a switch to opt out should appear in the next day or so. I'll keep you updated and message you personally once it arrives.

To be completely honest, that switch should've went live yesterday but there was a small hiccup, my apologies for the inconvenience.

What made this design more difficult to find the right job?

EDIT: switch to opt out is live

Highlighted
26 of 31

Thank you for providing opt out option.

I can try to explain but I guess you are familiar with elance job search page design. It's more simple yet attractive. I guess with new design on upwork, increasing the left side bar width didn't work. Also the font & style didn't work either. It wasn't looking more organized and it is taking more time to sort different jobs as the text is less user friendly. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Pandora H Member Since: May 11, 2010
27 of 31

Update: 1 hour later I now see the banner that advertises this update, and a link inside the banner. NO idea why it didn't show up before.

@Tam

I just logged in for the first time in some 17 hours, and after reading the updates to this thread, went to My Jobs page to see what was new.

However, I did not see anything at all different. Not on the main job page, not via an Advanced search for a keyword, not on any single job page.

What updates are you talking about, and what went "live" today?

Highlighted
28 of 31

Try new design on job search page!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Pandora H Member Since: May 11, 2010
29 of 31

@Dream Cyber I wrote:

Try new design on job search page!

<coughs>

If this was addressed to me, you might want to re-read my post.

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
30 of 31

Hi Pandora,

From your Job Feed page search by any keyword or click on any of the categories you have saved on the left and you will be taken to the Job Search page. There you will be able to see  the notification at the top of the page with the opt in link.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS