cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Introducing Contract Rooms For Clients

Community Guru
Jennifer D Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
11 of 24

I forgot to mention that other than the bug I mentioned above, I really love this feature! It's really useful to be able to see a summary of hours billed and total spend on hourly contracts, and a summary of milestones and costs for fixed contracts. Definitely an improvement!

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
12 of 24

Yes, please, Jennifer!

Would appreciate if you could share a screengrab via a private message so that we can share this with the team. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer D Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
13 of 24

Hi Avery,

When I went to take the screenshots the issue has resolved itself and the Contracts list is being filtered correctly now. So it seems like a pge refresh fixed the problem. I think what happened the first time was that I tried to switch teams while the page was still loading and it just got kind of confused. So it's all good now Smiley Happy Thanks!

I really love this feature and so I filled in the feedback survey to express my happiness. However, I did run into a small problem with the feedback survey...

Pasted image at 2017_03_03 08_52 AM.png

I have been a client with Upwork for 4 years...which option do I choose? Smiley Happy

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
14 of 24

Thanks for flagging this question Jennifer. I'll follow up with the team and we'll update the survey so you can proceed with leaving your feedback.

Lyka B Member Since: Mar 8, 2017
15 of 24

Hi, is the Contract Room only available for all clients, not Freelancers? Thanks!

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
16 of 24

Hi Lyka Marie,

That is correct, it's currently available only for clients.

Community Manager
Garnor M Community Manager Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
17 of 24

That's right Lyka, it's only available for clients. 

Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015
18 of 24

I'm going to break free from my extreme credit card phobia and have a contract room soon.  Now, who will be my investors? Hahaha!

Jelle V Member Since: Aug 18, 2017
19 of 24

Quick question: how do I add a Link? I added a link to a message, but it does not show up the Files and Links sidebar:

Links.png

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
20 of 24

Hi Jelle,

Could you please make sure the link is correct and isn't broken. It should light up in green in the message. Then it'll also appear in the panel on the right side.

~ Valeria
Untitled