🐈
» Support » Product Release Notes » Introducing “Featured Jobs” at a 10% Discount...
Page options

Introducing “Featured Jobs” at a 10% Discount for Top Rated Talent

lenaellis
Community Member

We’re introducing “Featured Jobs” for clients so they can reach more freelancers in less time. This is an upgrade option where clients can pay a one-time fee of $29.99 to highlight their job more prominently than others. Clients that upgrade their to a Featured Job will receive:

• A “Featured Job” badge on their job post
  • The ability to move their job up to the top of search results several times.
  • An email showcasing their job to Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers along with a discount for those freelancers when they work on these jobs.
  • Behind the scenes shortlisting help.

Top Rated freelancers will pay a reduced fee when working on a “Featured Job”, with their service fee dropping from 20% to 10%. If you're Top Rated, you’ll see a tooltip calling out the discount. 

TR FEatured JOb.png

24 Comments
mtngigi
Community Member

I just saw one awhile ago. Nice ... a client you don't have to wonder about because they're willing to put their money where their mouths are.

That's a great feature. Thumbs up.

christinajoy
Community Member

Hi Lena -

I like the idea of featured jobs for a lot of reasons.

Is there a way to search and see only the featured jobs?

Thanks!

Christina

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Christina,

There is no option to filter specifically for Featured Jobs. However, these jobs will include an eye-catching, blue “Featured Job” banner so they will be easy to spot.

palash002
Community Member

Yes, Got It. Thanks for giving a nice opportunity.

christinajoy
Community Member

Thanks, Valeria!

smsali
Community Member

Hi Lena,

I need to ask you a question. I became Top Rated Freelancer yesterday, so I'm asking. Does Featured Jobs have different categories? I mean for examples I work remotely for Agricultural services, say identification of plant diseases/images/pictures by reviewing the damages on plant parts.

In some cases writing on farm operations, greenhouse, hydroponics operations and for Ag Technolgy companies all over the world.

Does "Featured Jobs" have such type of  options?

Looking forwad to seeing your reply at your earliest.

Beat Regards,

Shohrab

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

smsali
Community Member

Hi Lena,

Please review another attachment.

It would be great if you could help arrange sending it by email.

Thanks in advance for your efforts!

Best Regards,

Shohrab A

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Shohrab,

A client has an option to make their job featured and this option is not limited to any particular categories.

nayeemn
Community Member

Hello,

This is such a good initiative for both Freelancers and Clients. Just found this feature. Feels happy for the 10% charge according to this feature. 

Thanks a lot.

miroslav84
Community Member

Hello. I have been Top Rated for three weeks now, but I can only seeFeatured Jobs from before september. Is the program abandoned or i8s there another issue with my profile?