cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Upwork Plus for Clients

funwork
Bill Q Member Since: Aug 19, 2017
101 of 105

I'm a freelancer on Upwork and also a client.

I cannot believe Upwork is so short sighted as to make this mantatory for all clients.

Yesterday, one of my best clients told me they are leaving Upwork once my current project is complete.

As a client, I am not paying for reports. Upwork is forcing me to leave and find other options.

9475da66
Mohammed A Member Since: Jul 27, 2020
102 of 105

Where is my account manager?

I'm new here, and I just upgread my plan to get this future

Dedicated account managers to help you find and hire quality talent fast

but I can't find it

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
103 of 105

Hi Mohammed,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
5a33757e
Kim K Member Since: Apr 9, 2020
104 of 105

I'd like to know what kind of guidelines Upwork has available for clients to understand pricing structure.  Obviously, you can't get an expert at anything for $35 an hour.  Where can I find guidelines about what an expert should cost per hour, entry level, etc.?  I am really suspicious of a freelancer that says they can do "expert" work for almost nothing.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
105 of 105

Hi Kim,

I understand your concern and would like to confirm our team will follow up on the questions you raised recently and advise you directly on your open support tickets. It appears you're asking about the guidance we have in place for clients in general (please correct me if I'm wrong)? If that's the case, our team will definitely provide a more detailed response on your support ticket but I can confirm we do have resources, processes and a dedicated team in place in order to help clients with posting their jobs and finding the right talent on Upwork.

Regarding a different question you asked in a different support ticket, please note that if the job has been completed and funds released, the best approach is asking the client to close the contract. The party that closes the contract is prompted to leave feedback, so by asking the client to take this step you'll also increase the likelihood of receiving feedback. This is especially true with new clients that might not be familiar with this process yet. I see you already have access to the related Help article and might want to consider asking the client first to close the contract, waiting for a certain time-frame and then considering to close the contract yourself if you don't hear back from the client.

Feel free to follow up if you have more questions or would like to receive further guidance. Congrats on successfully completing your contract!

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS