cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Introducing "Featured Job" Posts

Justin T Member Since: Jan 15, 2019
11 of 58

Are there plans to update the filtering capabilities to be able to search for only featured jobs?

Ace Contributor
Wilson E Member Since: Aug 7, 2015
12 of 58

At Elance, these featured jobs used to cost some extra connects as well for us to apply, I think that was good.

Community Guru
Amanda F Member Since: Aug 8, 2015
13 of 58

This is great! Smiley Happy It would be nice to have a way to filter to show those featured jobs only if wanted like how the current 10% offer ones are, but maybe call it featured jobs. 

Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
14 of 58

I just saw two of the new Featured Jobs.  I have never bid on a 'recommended for you' job including those for top rated only providers ... but so far the Featured Jobs are seriously good.  

The one I submitted a proposal for had a well thought out and comprehensive RFP and a reasonable value attached to it.  If this is any indication of what lies ahead - Yes, Hooray, and Bravo Upwork.

Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
15 of 58

When I go to my Job Feed, there is a tag on the left for Special Offer Jobs which doesn't lead to finding those jobs.  This is confusing to me.

Community Guru
16 of 58

Mary, that link was intended for open-to-all new client 10% fees job if I'm not mistaken.  Featured jobs are visible solely to top rated providers.  You can't miss the large blue banner though.

Ace Contributor
17 of 58

No, Featured Jobs are visible to everyone. 

The Special Offer jobs are only temporary and for new clients, yesterday was the last day I think. Also, they are visible to everyone. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
18 of 58

Mea Culpa.  Lena wrote:

• An email showcasing their job to Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers along with a discount for those freelancers when they work on these jobs.
Ace Contributor
19 of 58

Maybe we need some clarification here, but I understand that's only regarding the email notification, but everyone will see them in their job search:

"All freelancers will see “Featured Jobs’ in their job search and on their job details page. The badge will look like the image shown below:"

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
20 of 58

Wilson, Mary and Wendy,

To clarify, Featured Jobs will be visible to everybody, however, only the freelancers who receive the email will be eligible for the discounted fee.

Special Offer tab is a different promotion that allowed Top Rated freelancers to work with new clients at a discounted service fee.

~ Valeria
Untitled