cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Clients who would recommend you

Highlighted
David H T Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
761 of 824

Another job completed succesfully, Happy client etc...but lets drop your JSS down another notch. Now I went from 100%, to 96% now down to 94%. Makes NO SENSE! dumb ass system needs to be revamped. Upwork slowly becoming an outdated platform.

Highlighted
Mohamad M Member Since: May 25, 2019
762 of 824

Hi !

So I already finished 4 jobs since the last JSS update, and since then the "Clients who would recommend you" field still says 91%. I was wondering why isn't that changing in my case, regardless of changing and going up or down? Is there something that I missed regarding how "My stats" section fields update?

Thanks!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Sanja D Member Since: Dec 18, 2013
763 of 824

no worries - I'm still at 91% - a few years and almost a hundred jobs later, lol
When the metric was introduced - I started with 91%. Still at 91% - at UW support ensures me everything is ok. Apparently - once 91 - always 91 ;-)

Highlighted
764 of 824

Haha, the thing is that I saw some replies stating that the JSS is proportional to the "Clients who would recommend you metric", Silly website bugs!

Highlighted
Community Guru
765 of 824

It is the most important metric - but I had JSS ranging from 86% - 100% - while recommendation metric always stayed the same - 91%

Highlighted
766 of 824

Yeah, that's why I asked! Just wanted to be sure that the JSS will not get stuck in its place, given that the

Clients who would recommend you metric is stuck. Now I'm relieved, Thank you dear

Cheers!
Highlighted
Community Guru
767 of 824
Well - I strongly suspect that my client recommendation metric is stuck - however, UC support claims that's not the case... I have no clue, really - I just know that thing didn't move...ever...
Highlighted
768 of 824

So yeah, out of no where, I woke up to find out that it became 93%! I officially exited from the 91% club. 

Ace Contributor
Andrew C Member Since: Mar 2, 2020
769 of 824

Mohamad M - because it takes ages for the JSS to be updated.

Immediate impact - negative impact... ages to update.

Pathetic really.

And most, if not ALL of Upworks' responses to this, pathetic. "Please read the READ ME file."

Nobody is interested in reading it when it does so much damage.

Fix it. Simple as that.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Chirayu M Member Since: May 15, 2020
770 of 824

Hey team,

I've completed 5 projects. Out of them, 4 are the projects with a 5-star rating. Still, my job success score is very less.

I don't get this. Can you help me understand this?

Thanks

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS