Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Clients who would recommend you

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Muhammad Furqan I Member Since: Mar 1, 2020
781 of 877

When will I get my job success score?  If we complete jobs successfully but the client doesn't give feedback or reviews does that affect (decrease) JSS

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
782 of 877

Muhammad Furqan I wrote:

When will I get my job success score? 

you need 4 to 6+ completed contracts from at least 3 different clients

Muhammad Furqan I wrote:

If we complete jobs successfully but the client doesn't give feedback or reviews does that affect (decrease) JSS

Not unless you have a huge percentage of such contracts

Highlighted
David H T Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
783 of 877

Another job completed succesfully, Happy client etc...but lets drop your JSS down another notch. Now I went from 100%, to 96% now down to 94%. Makes NO SENSE! dumb ass system needs to be revamped. Upwork slowly becoming an outdated platform.

Highlighted
Mohamad M Member Since: May 25, 2019
784 of 877

Hi !

So I already finished 4 jobs since the last JSS update, and since then the "Clients who would recommend you" field still says 91%. I was wondering why isn't that changing in my case, regardless of changing and going up or down? Is there something that I missed regarding how "My stats" section fields update?

Thanks!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Sanja D Member Since: Dec 18, 2013
785 of 877

no worries - I'm still at 91% - a few years and almost a hundred jobs later, lol
When the metric was introduced - I started with 91%. Still at 91% - at UW support ensures me everything is ok. Apparently - once 91 - always 91 ;-)

Highlighted
786 of 877

Haha, the thing is that I saw some replies stating that the JSS is proportional to the "Clients who would recommend you metric", Silly website bugs!

Highlighted
Community Guru
787 of 877

It is the most important metric - but I had JSS ranging from 86% - 100% - while recommendation metric always stayed the same - 91%

Highlighted
788 of 877

Yeah, that's why I asked! Just wanted to be sure that the JSS will not get stuck in its place, given that the

Clients who would recommend you metric is stuck. Now I'm relieved, Thank you dear

Cheers!
Highlighted
Community Guru
789 of 877
Well - I strongly suspect that my client recommendation metric is stuck - however, UC support claims that's not the case... I have no clue, really - I just know that thing didn't move...ever...
Highlighted
790 of 877

So yeah, out of no where, I woke up to find out that it became 93%! I officially exited from the 91% club. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS