Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Job Success Score Issue

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
771 of 827

Chirayu M wrote:

I've completed 5 projects. Out of them, 4 are the projects with a 5-star rating. Still, my job success score is very less.

Private feedback and / or contracts that ended with no money ever changing hands at all.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Chirayu M Member Since: May 15, 2020
772 of 827

Hi Petra,

None of my contracts ended with no money changing. Also, all my contracts ended with a 5-star rating except the last one. Is this score due to a bad score in the last contract?

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Drew D Member Since: Feb 18, 2020
773 of 827

What is your JSS? It doesn't tell us when we click on your profile. 

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
774 of 827

Hello Drew,

My JSS is 50%.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
775 of 827

Probably poor private feedback on the last job combined with something else. Have you or your clients canceled any jobs without payment? Do you have any jobs that have been open for a long time without payment?

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
776 of 827

Apologies, I see you answered this above to Petra. My guess is it was poor private feedback on two contracts. You won't know for sure until your 'clients who would recommend you' score gets updated. 

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
777 of 827

Can you let me know the contract that had a bad review? Because with my knowledge, I knew one contract with a bad review.

Ace Contributor
778 of 827

Chirayu M wrote:

Can you let me know the contract that had a bad review? Because with my knowledge, I knew one contract with a bad review.

Unfortunately, no one can tell you that. It is private feedback, so you are not supposed to know exactly who left the review. 

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
779 of 827

All right, I respect the rules. But one more question. 

Out of 5 jobs, two of them gave me bad reviews according to you. But the other three gave me a pretty good review. Then how can I get so less success score?

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
780 of 827

Chirayu M wrote:

All right, I respect the rules. But one more question. 

Out of 5 jobs, two of them gave me bad reviews according to you. But the other three gave me a pretty good review. Then how can I get so less success score?

The precise algorithm is secret, so none of us know exactly how each element is weighted. But note that higher value jobs get more weighting than others. So it is possible that you got poor private feedback on one of your jobs that was worth more money. Another possibility is that you got poor private feedback on three jobs. We cannot know for sure. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS