cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Active funded milestones

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
831 of 877

Hi Arslan,

Rest assured your Job Success Score won't be affected and you can focus on providing a great experience to your client and completing both contracts within the terms you agreed. Congrats on the two contracts, feel free to follow up if you have any questions or feedback you'd like to share.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Arslan A Member Since: Nov 14, 2019
832 of 877

Hi Vladimir, 

Yes sure, thanks alot for your respone. Infact it was total 4 separate contracts from same client, 2 already completed, and now 2 are in progress. 

Arslan

Highlighted
Abdelrahman D Member Since: Jul 26, 2020
833 of 877

I've done 4 total Jobs and I got 5 stars and good feedback for 3 of these 4 jobs and only one job is without feedback, can anyone tell why I'm getting a 69% Job Success Score?

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
834 of 877

Hi Abdelrahman,

As far as I know we need total 5 jobs with three different client to have JSS. Since you have total 4 completed jobs, that does sounds like you have contract with no earning/full refund, which can significantly lower your JSS. 

Arslan

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Farah Z Member Since: Jul 6, 2020
835 of 877

Hey Arsalan,

I have completed 5 jobs with 5 different clients; I only had one unsuccessful job because the client was unreasonable beyond limits. I had no option but to end the contract and refund her. The job was of $7. I currently have 2 other contracts that I am working on; I have worked for one client before and the other is new. I am quite worried that the contract I cancelled will have a massive impact on my JSS. Can you or anyone guide me? I have read that the impact depends on the size of the job.

I am quite worried and need some guidance. 

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
836 of 877

Hi Farah,

Unfortunately this happended to me as well. Any contract with no earning/fully refund can dramatically lower our JSS. The effect will be more startling if we have less number of completed contracts. 

And yes contract with high earning will weight more, but still any unsuccessful outcomes will become a part of JSS, unless it fall out from JSS calculation window. 

Arslan

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
837 of 877
Hi,

I cannot see any change in my JSS and update is supposed to be today. After previous JSS update I've successfully completed one contract, however, there is no slight change in my JSS. I expect atleast some increment. Can any one please guide me?

Looking forward.

Arslan
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
838 of 877
Hi. Sorry its now updated and I think we have to wait until 6pm UTC for JSS to be fully updated.

Arslan
Highlighted
Kripanshu K Member Since: Aug 2, 2020
839 of 877

My job success score is 94% but when someone views my profile from another device it becomes 86%.

Can anyone please explain to me why is this happening? 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Wes C Member Since: May 3, 2019
840 of 877

Did it just change today? If so, it's probably just due to delays in updating. Give it time to settle.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS