Ace Contributor
Chirayu M Member Since: May 15, 2020
781 of 832

Okay, thanks Drew.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Chirayu M Member Since: May 15, 2020
782 of 832

No. I don't have any open contracts. Also, none of my contracts has been cancelled without payment. 

"Probably poor private feedback on the last job combined with something else.".

Can you please explain me this? I didn't get "with something else". I have all the contracts with good rating and all ended well.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Drew D Member Since: Feb 18, 2020
783 of 832

Clients give public feedback and private. The stars on your profile are public feedback. Your private feedback factors into your JSS, but you are not told who left it. This is so that clients can provide more honest feedback. 

Highlighted
Muhammad Tayyab H Member Since: May 18, 2020
784 of 832

Hello Everyone,

I am new to upwork, I have completed 5 jobs here out of which 3 were ended with positive 5 star feedback, one client didn't give the feedback and one was a 100% refund. It shows that my job success score is 69%. Why is that when I completed 4 out of 5 jobs?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
785 of 832

Muhammad Tayyab H wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I am new to upwork, I have completed 5 jobs here out of which 3 were ended with positive 5 star feedback, one client didn't give the feedback and one was a 100% refund. It shows that my job success score is 69%. Why is that when I completed 4 out of 5 jobs?

A job with no money paid is bad for your rating, your private feedback might have been bad, and public stars don't have much weight on JSS, consider them purely window-dressing. 

Highlighted
Muhammad Tayyab H Member Since: May 18, 2020
786 of 832

what is this private feedback? is this possible that client who left 5-star still give bad private feedback

Highlighted
Odetayo A Member Since: Jun 21, 2020
787 of 832
Dear Colleagues,
My job success score just dropped to 87% without any negative review. All my reviews are 5 stars, can some please tell me what could be the reason?
Highlighted
Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
788 of 832

Odetayo, it might be the four closed contracts with no feedback given. Now someone might come along and say that doesn't/shouldn't lower your score, but if so, let's hope they can tell us what did lower it.

Odetayo A Member Since: Jun 21, 2020
789 of 832
I had 5 star for the four contracts.
Highlighted
Muhammad Ibraheem J Member Since: Jun 21, 2020
790 of 832

Hi,
My job success score dropped for no reason from 100% to 82%. I have all the jobs successfully completed.

I don't understand this. Kindly help.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS