cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job size will now be factored into your JSS

Highlighted
Frederick I Member Since: Jan 28, 2019
871 of 876

It says I have been eligible for "Top rated" for a while now. (16 0f 16 weeks)

However my profile is 95% complete, I need to add a certificate to get a 100%. The certificate I have is not in the list of certificates provided by Upwork. 

With this said, how can I get my Top Rated badge?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
872 of 876

Frederick I wrote:

However my profile is 95% complete, I need to add a certificate to get a 100%.

You don't necessarily need a certificate:

Portfolio Item

5% each (max 20%)

Employment History Item10% each (max 20%)

Education

10% each (max 20%)

Profile Video10% 
Linked Account10% (max 10%)
Certification5% each (max 10%)
Other Experience5% (max 5%)

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Mrwan S Member Since: May 11, 2020
873 of 876

Hey Petra,

please can you look at this my JSS just droped to 96% while im doing all the work as usual it always have been 99-100% so its kinda weird for me to see it drop like this! im currently working on a hourly contract and a long term couple of contracts and a normal contracts from now and then.

and all the idle contracts are already have milestones payed so i think its fine, isnt it ?

also have one contract which is idle and nothing have been payed because unresponsive client, may it cause this ?

please if you have time give my account a look and let me know what made this drop and what should i do to get my JSS back to 99-100%

also i didnt propose for a new jobs for a while because im busy on my current contracrs

thanks a lot

Highlighted
Community Guru
Douglas Michael M Member Since: May 22, 2015
874 of 876

Mrwan S wrote:

Hey Petra,

please can you look at this my JSS just droped to 96% while im doing all the work as usual it always have been 99-100% so its kinda weird for me to see it drop like this! im currently working on a hourly contract and a long term couple of contracts and a normal contracts from now and then.

and all the idle contracts are already have milestones payed so i think its fine, isnt it ?

also have one contract which is idle and nothing have been payed because unresponsive client, may it cause this ?

please if you have time give my account a look and let me know what made this drop and what should i do to get my JSS back to 99-100%

also i didnt propose for a new jobs for a while because im busy on my current contracrs

thanks a lot

Just so you know, Petra is an extremely well informed freelancer, who is also generous in sharing her time and expertise. She may or may not take requests.

Highlighted
Frederick I Member Since: Jan 28, 2019
875 of 876

Thanks, I appreciate it! It helped.

Highlighted
Ivan M Member Since: Dec 4, 2014
876 of 876

Hi community,

With the introduction of ridiculous rules by Upwork, the results of all this are slowly emerging.
I have been a professional freelancer for almost 10 years and this is currently the worst period on the freelancer platform so far (due to poor platform management).

All the best and good luck!

Ivan

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS