cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WordPress Platform name is missing in the project catalog overview. (screenshot attached)

Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
201 of 327

Hi Brijesh,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page. Thank you for your patience.

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
Brijesh T Member Since: Sep 3, 2020
202 of 327

Yes, thanks so much Nikola.

Highlighted
Nouman U Member Since: Oct 18, 2020
203 of 327

My early access programs project was not approved. I have submitted the project 4 days ago but not receive the output result, what to do now? Kindly review my profile and approve my early access programs project if I am eligible. Thanks

Highlighted
204 of 327

Hi Nouman,

Thank you for reaching out to us. During our early access testing, please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
Md Imran H Member Since: Oct 18, 2020
205 of 327

Hello ,
why my gig not approved yet. is there any problem ??
Could you please inform me if anything wrong?
It's really helpful for me.
Thanks .

Highlighted
206 of 327

Hi Md Imran,

I would like to confirm that there are no problems with your Project Catalog. During our early access testing, please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
Muhammad N Member Since: May 11, 2020
207 of 327

It's been 1-week but still, my catalog has not approved. When it will get approved?

Highlighted
Muhammad Z Member Since: Oct 11, 2020
208 of 327

The name of the world's most comprehensive content management system (CMS) i,e. WordPress is missing in the project catalog Overview (screenshot attached). It has an option for every other platform/cms to select except WordPress. 😐

Zaman
Highlighted
209 of 327

Hi Muhammad, 

I am sorry for the late response. Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your feedback. I will share your report with our team. 

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Sameed A Member Since: Nov 7, 2019
210 of 327

Want to see the client experience (https://www.upwork.com/services/) when they go to Project Catalog? It's not displaying gives 404 Error!

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS