Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join our Early Access Program for Project Catalog

Highlighted
Ayesha A Member Since: Jan 25, 2019
361 of 652

Hi there,

I am so annoyed that I am unable to launch my Project catalogue. An error keeps on prompting such as, "There were some errors. Try again later". Its been so many days that I keep on trying. Please help meSmiley Sad

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
362 of 652

Hi Ayesha,

Apologies for the late follow-up on your post. Our team will reach out to you directly soon and assist you further with the issue you're experiencing.

Highlighted
Nicole G Member Since: Oct 26, 2020
363 of 652

Will my project show publicly even though my profile is hidden due to inactivity.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
364 of 652

Hi Nicole,

If your profile is set to private or “Upwork Users Only,” your projects will still be visible in Upwork search and on external search engines. However, if someone visits your project and clicks to view your Upwork profile, they will see a “this profile is private” message and not be able to access it.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Reba C Member Since: Oct 26, 2020
365 of 652

Hello,

I plan to offer newsletters in the upcoming Project Catalog. To display samples of my work, I would like to upload several multi-page PDFs to my Project Catalog gallery. However, it seems only JPEGs and PNGs are allowed. Can you help me understand the reason for this limitation and if it can be changed to allow PDFs?

Thank you for your help with this.

Highlighted
366 of 652

Hi Reba,

Only image files can be added at the moment, but we're likely going to add other options in the future. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
María D Member Since: Oct 26, 2020
367 of 652

How do I erase images or edit their size in the gallery of the new Project Catalog? I don't see the option anywhere on the page. 

Highlighted
368 of 652

Hi Maria,

At this time, there's no option to remove once the images have been uploaded. The option you can do is to delete the project and starting again. We'll be sure to send this as feedback to the product team. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Nouman U Member Since: Oct 18, 2020
369 of 652

Hi Everyone
I have made 7 Projects (Gigs) for early access program on 16th of October. And now almost 11 days are passed but still it is under review. I was asked by Upwork team that it will take 5 business days. But have not got any update. Can you please tell me the status of my gigs. 
Thanks

Highlighted
370 of 652

Hi Nouman and Sambhav,

I checked with the team, and they have confirmed that your projects have been approved. 

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS