Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join our Early Access Program for Project Catalog

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
61 of 856

Hi Shehroz,

I am sorry for the late response. I checked and could see that the project you were referring to is now approved. 

For the future reference please know that when you submit a project for a review, you should receive an email notification from our team about the status of your project. You can refer to these email regarding your project's as they include a detailed explanation of why they need to be edited. For more information about Project Catalog feel free to check this help article.

~ Nikola

Untitled
7821cfb3
Iram G Member Since: Oct 9, 2020
62 of 856
I joined new program in project catalog and created a project. I submitted that project for review but instead of appearing in under review category, it is being shown in drafts.

What does it mean? Is my profile not submitted for review or it has been rejected for modification?
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
63 of 856

Hi Iram,

Please go to the drafts tab and click on the three dots, once you`re there click edit and complete your project up to the 6th step.

Once this is done, you will have the option to submit it for a review. 

I would also like to point out that your profile photo needs to be from yourself. Thank you.

Untitled
greatmeshac
Meshac Paul E Member Since: Oct 7, 2020
64 of 856

i have my project approved. i want to know when it will be available for buyer to buy, I want to also know hiw the Project will be ranker on Upwork so that buy can see it. '

Thanks

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
65 of 856

Thanks for your question, Meshac Paul.

If you create a project as part of our Early Access Program, it will later be visible on your profile and showcased on a new marketplace for clients, called Project Catalog. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

~ Bojan
Untitled
khenz211
Ogunmokun K Member Since: May 26, 2019
66 of 856
Hello freelancers, i have issues after i imported a gig from third part party freelancing app, my gig is shown as draft instead of Reviewing, is there a solution to that or i create manually, thanks in advance.
luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
67 of 856

Hi Ogunmokun,

Sorry for the belated reply. Can you please try by going to your drafts and click on the menu "(...)" and then click on "edit"? This should take to where you can submit the project for review. I'll check with the team if that workflow is by design but let me know if that works for you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
risvi_ahmed
Risvi A Member Since: Sep 3, 2019
68 of 856

It's in under review for 7 days

7821cfb3
Iram G Member Since: Oct 9, 2020
69 of 856

I am very excited about the Early Access Program. Can you please let me know that when is this program going to be launched for the Client's experience? Any expected time!

Moreover, it has been more than three days, My project offerings are under the review category? What is the maximum time for a review?

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
70 of 856

Hi Iram,

I merged your post in the announcement thread where you can find more information about the Project Catalog. Feel free to check out this help article too.

We don't have an exact time when this program is going to be launched for the client's experience, but we'll make sure to announce it in the Community. 

During our early access testing, please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS