Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join our Early Access Program for Project Catalog

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
91 of 856

Hi Geraldine,

Since we are in the early stages of testing, you might not see all the categories or options you need. We will continue to build out and improve the feature as we do internal testing and receive more feedback from customers like you, who are in the Early Access Program. Thanks for your help! To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

-Joanne
Untitled
abdulraufraufi
Abdul R Member Since: Feb 24, 2019
92 of 856

I also created 3 projects and after 4 days review showing needs changes, so no idea which section of project needs changes, so if upwork help or make marker needs to do changes on this section, so its easy to update and get approval, thanks

csgeek
Mujadid K Member Since: Jun 12, 2017
93 of 856

hey, hope everyone is doing great. i do have a couple of questions. first of all in our main Upwork profile, we can make two specialized profiles as well. so these profiles should of same skillset. like is there any issue if i my general profile is of digital marketing and other profiles related to logo design and web design?
my second question is about newly launched Early Access Program. can we create a project of different categories like 1 project or gig of web design and the 2nd one of logo design?

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
94 of 856

Hi Mujadid,

With a specialized profile, you can tailor your unique skills to your audience on Upwork and create variations of your profile that showcase your experience within specific categories. This means that you create each profile specifically for each skill. 

As for creating a project, it is a great way to showcase the work you can do for a client and also set expectations about cost, timeline, and deliverables. In addition, the projects you create now will later appear in the new Project Catalog on Upwork, giving you a chance to expose your projects to even more clients than now. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

-Joanne
Untitled
kashif8386
Kashif M Member Since: Mar 27, 2019
95 of 856

hello, uprowk community, I have submitted the project over the project catalog 3 to 4 days ago and still my projects are not approved by Upwork support. so I just wanna know if you help me to resolve his issue. moreover, I got an email a few days ago that my profile is private so I wanna know does my projects will be a showcase for clients or not.

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
96 of 856

Hi Kashif,

Please note that it can take up to five business days for the project to be reviewed by the team. I've also set your profile visibility back to public. Feel free to check this help article for more info on why it can go private.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
kashif8386
97 of 856

thanks, sir but almost 6 days are going to end but projects are still under review. also, tell me did I will get any notification if my projects are accepted ??

fatimaahmad11
Fatima A Member Since: Oct 22, 2020
98 of 856
I have the same issue. My project catalogue is in pending approval phase since a week. Can you please look into that?
kashif8386
99 of 856

sir 14 days are going to end and still they didn't approved "(

igorkatusic
Igor K Member Since: Sep 26, 2017
100 of 856

I'm wondering if there is a way to see how the Catalog appears to the prospects? It's increasingly hard to create a project (product) for the Catalog when you don't have the slightest idea of how it looks&feels once a prospect lands on it. 

If, however, there is no option to see it, I would suggest enabling this feature in some kind of a preview mode. For now, we can only preview a single product but not the entire catalog, or am I missing something here? 

If I am, my apologies Smiley Happy 

On that note, would it be possible to enable PDF files in the Gallery? Writers would be able to showcase a text and not just a sales banner. I mean, clients are most interested in the writing rather than our designing skills Smiley Happy

Thanks!