Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join our Early Access Program for Project Catalog

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
321 of 643

Hi Karen,

I'm sorry to hear about that. I checked but couldn't replicate the issue you are describing. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? If the problem persists after trying those steps, please let us know so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Sm P Member Since: Oct 1, 2020
322 of 643

Hello,

I have created a project for email signature and submitted it for approval. Upwork didn't approve it. They said this, the Project category chosen doesn’t match the description or images. What should be the category for email signature? 

Seniors please guide me.

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
323 of 643

Sm P wrote:

Hello,

I have created a project for email signature and submitted it for approval. Upwork didn't approve it. They said this, the Project category chosen doesn’t match the description or images. What should be the category for email signature? 

Seniors please guide me.

Hi Sm,

I apologize for the late follow-up on your question. Looking at your project, depending on the nature of the service you're offering in it, whether it entails coding and graphic design services (which should be clearly defined), you can select Brand Identity Design or Graphic Design categories. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Highlighted
Sergey I Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
324 of 643

Hello!
I received the message from the Early Access program today's morning:
"Pre-Packaged Projects, the beta version of the new Project Catalog, will be fully retired on October 27th.

If you haven't done so yet, you can easily rebuild your Pre-Packaged Project offerings in the new and improved Project Catalog — just copy your descriptor information and place it into the new project format.

Any Pre-Packaged Projects you've created will no longer appear on your profile after October 27th, so make sure to move your project information over as soon as you can."

But I can't find any "Improved project catalog". I have three Pre-packed projects active already. So, as I understand, they will be suspended or deleted on October 27th - and what's next? I will have to rebuild and restart them manually again? And how am I supposed to do that?

Highlighted
325 of 643

Hi Sergey,

Thanks for the question. I checked your projects and it appears all three of them have been created after you accepted the invitation to participate in the Early Access Program for Project Catalog? If that's the case you don't need to take any action.

The earlier iteration of this program was referred to as Pre-Packaged Projects and projects published under the earlier version will be retired on October 27. 

Highlighted
Sergey I Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
326 of 643

Great thanks, Vladimir!

Highlighted
Francesco R Member Since: May 24, 2017
327 of 643

Hello,

I received an email where it was written that the Pre Packaged Project will be fully retired on the 27th Oct. and that the published projects will not be visible. but I could recreate the projects in the new portal.

I Published 3 project but all 3 are in pending approval.

When I click on the link sent in email, it takes me back to the same place in the beta product catalog with project in pending
Now it's okay to recreate them, but I wish I had the correct link.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
328 of 643

Hi Francesco,

Please keep in mind that it can take up to 5 business days for your projects to be approved. If your projects are still pending on Monday, let us (moderators) know here so that our team can assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Francesco R Member Since: May 24, 2017
329 of 643

Hi Goran,

tx for reply soon.

If you see project data, 5 business day is passed. (6 for one and 5 for 2).

But well i can wait.

Highlighted
330 of 643

Hi Francesco,

I checked and can confirm that your projects pending approval have been submitted under the new Project Catalog. You don't need to take any action and recreate them as the email notification you received is referring to the projects created under the previous version of this program, before you accepted the invite to join the Early Access Program for Project Catalog. You should receive an update shortly regarding the projects you submitted on October 15 and 16. Good luck!

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS