Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join our Early Access Program for Project Catalog

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Susan S Member Since: Aug 22, 2020
361 of 658

I added a project on the 14th and it hasn't been approved yet.  Can you tell me when it will be approved, please?

Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
362 of 658

Hi Susan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. While the quoted review time is within five business days, we've received so many requests that it's taking us a while to review each one. We truly appreciate your patience through this process.

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
Sm P Member Since: Oct 1, 2020
363 of 658

Hello,

How much time does a project need to get approved?

And will the approved projects be visible to clients when the system is fully released?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
364 of 658

Hi Sm,

During our early access testing, please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. If you create a project as part of our Early Access Program, it will later be visible on your profile and showcased on a new marketplace for clients, called Project Catalog. To learn more about Project Catalog, check out this help article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Muhammad Owais K Member Since: Sep 12, 2019
365 of 658

Hello There 

can someone tell me when the early access program will launch for clients to order the projects for their work ?

Highlighted
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
366 of 658

Hi Muhammad Owais,

Currently, you'll be able to see and edit your projects from your profile page by clicking “Manage Projects." Soon, we'll start sharing these projects on new marketplace pages so that clients can easily shop for pre-defined projects without having to create a job post. Once those pages are available, we'll let the community know.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Highlighted
Ayesha A Member Since: Jan 25, 2019
367 of 658

Hi there,

I am so annoyed that I am unable to launch my Project catalogue. An error keeps on prompting such as, "There were some errors. Try again later". Its been so many days that I keep on trying. Please help meSmiley Sad

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
368 of 658

Hi Ayesha,

Apologies for the late follow-up on your post. Our team will reach out to you directly soon and assist you further with the issue you're experiencing.

Highlighted
Nicole G Member Since: Oct 26, 2020
369 of 658

Will my project show publicly even though my profile is hidden due to inactivity.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
370 of 658

Hi Nicole,

If your profile is set to private or “Upwork Users Only,” your projects will still be visible in Upwork search and on external search engines. However, if someone visits your project and clicks to view your Upwork profile, they will see a “this profile is private” message and not be able to access it.

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS