Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join our Early Access Program for Project Catalog

Highlighted
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
41 of 199

Hi Ogunmokun,

Sorry for the belated reply. Can you please try by going to your drafts and click on the menu "(...)" and then click on "edit"? This should take to where you can submit the project for review. I'll check with the team if that workflow is by design but let me know if that works for you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
Highlighted
Risvi A Member Since: Sep 3, 2019
42 of 199

It's in under review for 7 days

Highlighted
Iram G Member Since: Oct 9, 2020
43 of 199

I am very excited about the Early Access Program. Can you please let me know that when is this program going to be launched for the Client's experience? Any expected time!

Moreover, it has been more than three days, My project offerings are under the review category? What is the maximum time for a review?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
44 of 199

Hi Iram,

I merged your post in the announcement thread where you can find more information about the Project Catalog. Feel free to check out this help article too.

We don't have an exact time when this program is going to be launched for the client's experience, but we'll make sure to announce it in the Community. 

During our early access testing, please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Md Rakibul I Member Since: Apr 12, 2017
45 of 199

Hi, I have created new project 3 days ago. but its still in-review and status show me its pending. Can you anyone guide me to approve my first project of Project Catalog.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
46 of 199

Hi Md Rakibul,

Thank you for submitting your project. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Md Rakibul I Member Since: Apr 12, 2017
47 of 199

Thanks, it was approved yesterday.

Highlighted
Adrish L Member Since: Feb 25, 2019
48 of 199

My early access programs project was not approved. I have submitted the project 4 days ago but not receive the output result, what to do now? Kindly review my profile and approve my early access programs project if I am eligible. Thanks

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
49 of 199

Hi Adrish,

I checked with the team and they have confirmed that your projects have been approved. You may now log in and check. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Risvi A Member Since: Sep 3, 2019
50 of 199

I've got a new feature on my account to create projects. I created the project on 9/10/2020 but It's still in under review. Can anyone tell me how long does upwork takes to review a newly created project.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS